Battlegrounds WSG + AB

Hello,

people are getting sick and tired of facing premades all day long when you are in a pug. Please do this simple solution. Ban raids being able to Q together, the limit would be that you can Q as one group only so a maximum of 5 people each bg.

Premades can join something similar to Wargames and get bonus honor on wins if they are that important, Premades are just killing the fun in BG’s its alot more fun when you are a pug vs pug and people actually try to play the game for once.

2 Likes

Crybabys would still get mowed down. Even with only 5 people.

3 Likes

thank you for your insightful feedback

2 Likes

It´s very insightful. Even IF they would implement your suggestion, i can already see that you will cry for the complete removal of premade queueing after getting plowed by “only” five.

1 Like

you one of those premades that keep dodging real premades and feed honor off pugs, i guess you benefit from current system. its a suggestion and you have your own opinion.

dont need to act like an a$$ anytime you say something.

You one of those numbskulls that still didn’t realise it will never be changed.

The simple solution is removing automatic matchmaking for teammates. There, problem solved. All frequent problems solved.

inb4 the smaller matchmaking pools can do premade exploits to still end up with full or almost-full premades, thus making that limitation meaningless. Exactly as it was throughout MoP, WoD and the start of Legion (they became less frequent after a while into Legion).

Except with your limitation, only THEY would be able to. You’d no longer have the option to run a premade properly yourself, so you’d just be limiting the freedom you yourself have right now to counter such nonsense.

You’re just choosing to lose by playing as a loner. Get some friends instead, it’s what this MMORPG is all about. It’s not like you can queue solo into Naxxramas in Classic, or is that something you’ll demand next?

1 Like

gotta love all these “get a group of players to play with” rankers trying to lie about enjoying playing with the people they hate.

1 Like

they made arena in tbc for this reason.
Whats the problem?

Doesn’t matter anymore, hopefully for fresh vanilla servers they make some changes here. But since they don’t seem to give a damn at Blizzzzzzzz HQ, doubt it.

So if someone opposes your very narrow view, he or she is automatically a participant in that what you so loath?

I´m letting you know that i did not rank above scout on classic WoW. I was, however, rank 11 on Lightbringer and i welcomed every premade. It was a challenge.
It was that much more satisfying to beat a “good” premade.
You will understand once you get a little older.

1 Like

Now that’s a prime example of cynicism. You do know there are those who actually enjoys playing together, right? In fact, due to the nature of how people form bonds with each other, they’re more likely to enjoy playing together from the recurring encounters, compared to the randoms you never remember while queuing solo.

1 Like

do you even play classic or are you just here baiting? nevermind, that was rhetorical.

Says the cynical loner who hates the people he PvPs with. :roll_eyes:

Are you sure you’re not the one playing retail instead of Classic?

:rofl:

This should end al discussions about the subject

rhetorical it is then. Well at least you’re having fun. I’m happy for my brotha from under the bridge.

As long as the broken ranking system exists, it hardly matters what limitations or modifications you impose on battleegrounds and their queue system. People will still find a way that gives maximum honor per hour with minimal effort and volatility. No matter what you think up, rankers will be 2 steps ahead of you, farning away, and you will probably not enjoy the resulting meta.

I think premading will still exist in TBC now because that is how the mentality nowadays is > max out honor/hour to farm the previous season arena set.

… Which you do much faster by dumping the rating and farm beginners 'til you’ve got your gear, in arenas.

Of course it will. It just won’t be for the sake of gearing on this massive scale like it has been in Classic.
Because farming the honor in arenas goes much faster.

As someone who’s hit their goal of Rank 13.
I had fun.
:man_shrugging: