BGs should have separate queues

on what you say

:trophy:

Dont even try to talk with that guy, he cant think beyond a-b, if you start talking about c or god forbid d, his brain implodes and he starts spamming weird stuff.

Imagine someone says that if you cut the pay of doctors less people are going to want to be a doctor. And sb responds with “WeLl so tHey dIDnt rEaLLy CarE abOut PatieNts huH?”

1 Like

is that the type of game we have to pay 13e/month to play?

Did you receive the Xmas meds I sent btw

no thanks i’m straight.
keep it for you and your rainbow team

Are you serious? Do you want me to send the screenshots with 45-minute - 1-hour solo queue BG’s to your email?

How did people played since 2019?

you are making a dictatorship on SoD man… you are going too far… you just a lackey

Blizzard gonna have the worst reputation in gaming industry if you continue this way

Premade Vs premade always has the losing team breaking apart. Most pre mades are not friends that’s why just a bunch of players hoping to get carried by one an other.

I thought stomping pugs while being ultra social is true pvp skill

3 Likes

As a notorious forum poster (you), i think it’s time for you to make your own thread to explain what you wish for new rewards for the premaders, instead of being negative on everybody else’s threads

Show us your vision on your own thread

Wouaf Wouaf

:ghost: ANSWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER :ghost:

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

@Blizzard, please separate queues please :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBShN8qT4lk

:exploding_head:

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: meta-premades

I don’t really get it. What makes it hard to make a group? And this is not a mobile game, where you get your dopamine served on a silver plate and get your diapers changed.

1 Like

Fact is:

the undead(forsaken) priest WHO LIKED YOUR POST want to make the entire playerbase become his toy/puppets, he want the A**(censored) of everybody to go in his rainbow’s dictatorship

People played 4-5 years of Classic without this dictatorship, why this guy force people to give their A**(censored) to this?

They don’t want “social gaming”, they want lackeys to be under his/them command

# FREE THE PUGs FROM THESE META-F*GS

DON’T GIVE YOUR A (CENSORED) TO THE META-PREMADES**

i would reply something nasty to this, but i can’t, because you have a really cool name. did you come up with that yourself, when you were sober?

even if i’m sober or not, these guys make a dictatorship with lackeys under their command to make a honor/rep per hour farm (they don’t play the game), only for a tabard and lvl 40 bracers…

who is psycho? these meta-bot-premaders don’t sleep

#Please blizzard make separate queues, these psychos ruin the game

people played 4-5 years of Classic without this chips(censored)
the meta-discord-weak-empire ruin the game

FOR THE CASUALS

FOR THE PUGS

FOR THE RANDOMS

FOR AZEROTH

dude, I’ve read another post of you and you called HoJ “the 1min CD stun”. you have not played 4-5 years of classic ^^

1 Like

you got to wait 1min CD if your not prot spec

To the OP

MAKE

YOUR

OWN

GROUP

Seriously, find some people and play as a team.

1 Like