if ashbringer proc scales 100% with sp, ill say ash, if not mom is bis

2 Likes

Ashbringer… Lore alone is nuff reasons :slight_smile:

1 Like

Holy spec.

12 Likes

BIS!

/10char

Ashbringer has negative stamina so i am not sure if it’s BIS for pvp.
The procc will most likely scale with spellpower so it’s gonna be an insane procc.

Ashbringer is way too iconic not to go with it. Leave MoM to your Human Arms Warriors

Glad I don’t play loser alliance, where loser dps take all the loot.

No. Shoes. Mud. Huts. Zug. Zug.

6 Likes

How many AV have you guys won recently?

You clearly chose the wrong race.

(Also Ret Paladins > Shamans)

1 Like

Ret paladins are a symbol of wealth.
When you see a super geared Paladin you know that his guild is rich and that all their top tier dps already have the loot they want.
Only guilds that struggle with the content feel the need to equip their “good” classes first.

Ret Paladins are fine as long as you are not min-maxing.

And if you are, then even Mages become useless too, you would have few Rogues + Locks and all Fury Warriors.

I’m sure might of menthil will be better as I’m sure they removed sp scaling on ashbringer,kalimdors revenge Etc which wasn’t the case in vanilla they got patched out in tbc for being too strong with scaling and I think this client is legion

There is still scaling in the game. All weapon-proccs that have some sort of Lifestealing effect are scaling. Other proccs like Kalmdors Revenge are just flat proccs with no scaling.
Hakkari man slayer has a good scaling procc,
The random drop axe from AQ40 as well.
That’s why i assume that Ashrbinger should scale as well, otherwise it’s a pretty bad weappon :smiley:

Yeah kalimdors did scale back in vanilla though just same as ashbringer did. I read it somewhere on the paladin classic discord somewhere that they said those weapons would not scale with spell power and it was due to changes they made in tbc because those weapons were too strong with spell power scaling but it effects the classic client as well as it’s not based off true vanilla it would be a shame if that’s the case as it’s an iconic weapon for paladins.

1 Like

Its true what you are saying.
Still they haven’t removed the scaling when it comes to Life-stealing effects. I don’t really understand why tho.
I have pretty much the highest spell dmg gear a paladin can get and i use the Hakkari Manslayer and Skullflame shield. Both of these items have a Lifestealing effect that scales 1:1.
The Lifestealing procc says it steals 40-60 hp in the tool-tip but in realitiy it’s about 400 hp. With spelldmg trinket active it goes up to 600.

It’s not just the lifestealing effects flamewrath from brd and hp5 from warriors diamond flask from also scales with spell power it’s weird why they decided to allow some but not others

1 Like

Excalty, pretty wierd. Ashrbinger has a life-stealing procc so i assume it will scale as well. Maybe one day i can try it myself ^^

Corrupted ashbringer isn’t even good

1 Like