Blizz MUST nerf warlocks in PvP and PvE

Since many come here in my thread to talk i will answer all of u.

1. Blizz spy on me because all report me for i have biggest HK kills bro they can try to balance but i will always be unbalanced
  2. Warlocks never weak u fool have u tasted a dot pie??? Hint its deadly
  3. Herxes i like ur spirit its how it should be all counters so easy but no counter vs lock even my imp can 1v1 almost all lol…
  4. Dps is what matters if u alrdy know all things they use stupid raid bosses
    5.rogue u know we locks are darker and more evil and ofc we make u poor even if u try to win duels vs the shadow masters
  5. Zordimaru nochanges i know but some changes because we locks are the best… so easy
  6. Xei refail i dont play bro i have never only on true classic vanilla retail player im true classic player and dont wanna go play a game for football players
  7. And 9. Good points but warlocks just very very good in every way u have no proof no videos by u show it
  8. Hey Vonn good u kneel to my might weird ally u can be my slave when i rule all servers
  9. Ba: u can just ignore and they spit on them self Herxes is right stop fight horde as horde
  10. Dhunder lol i get that meme but ur totems easy one shot with wand bro
  11. I never cancel honor games its my honor at stake and i must PvPwn
    14 or u can abandon ur dam ally ways and play a real class or u get ally and u will face ur doom!!!
  12. Jaj wth!!! Stop going literally off topic by changin MY POST to ur stupid post this is not on topic so stay in ur own post and stop invade my pvp discussion game change post
    16 LOL u fool! No class is more op then warlocks then shaman windfury or 25k crit chain light stop rogue ur never gonna be as good as us

Gross grows, wind blows, sun rises and PvP players complain the PvP isn’t balanced

“Over time the desire to win has lead to three outcomes; class homogenization and faction imbalance, as player seek to point out any advantage one class over another”

I’m looking forward to Classic. However, I’m expecting the forums to light up with “buff”,“nurf” and “how to fix”

Called called and called.

Warlocks are the hardest scaling PvE caster.

Why u quoute urself in my topic??? Please leave the topic if u cant control my standards of discussion

Warlocks is ofc hardest thats why we are scariest and we dont even have to cast, we simply kill

I am convinced. Im going to make my horde on noggenfogger.

It’s gonna be an orc warlock. But a female warlock because they have booty.

Btw kork, are you rank 16 yet?

Nerf this, buff that. It’s wow classic… the point of it being introduced was to release it - as was… warts n’ all, with the many class imbalances. Deal with it, or go play something else! Unbelievable all these threads about balancing stuff… It’s how it was!

Ok then im not gonna gank u i can boost u Syl

I deal with it but its just so easy u want driver license and u got self drive car? No challenge…

Don’t need to nerf warlocks. Just need to nerf Kork :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How they gonna do that? Make me lag? Chop off my hand?

I honestly don’t know, friend.

Alternative idea: no changes.

@Kork, I think that classic isn’t for you. Please go back to retail. Warlock OP?

Lock is OP i can kill u with one corruption refail is not my type of game

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.