Blizz please, we need copy

it wont let me share link to pics

Dottie has a solution for it. He got a solution for everything :rofl::rofl:

I send them a ticket, we will see, but 2 mates try to do same like me and they cant restore any char, so I guess its just some bug

Personally I think Eatme cloned or chose Era and later deleted them, it may have slipped their memory. The payment screen will say what they did.

https://account.battle.net/transactions

Actualy, I chose move to TBC for both of that chars which apears on restoration. I never created classic era clone, SoM clone, and I dont even play classic era or have it instaled in pc until this Monday. Like I explain, i cant log in to game with that mage, there is icon “ACTIVATE CLONE” but its gray, there stays “The Shop is temporarily unavailable, please try it later”
Its like they forgot to perma deleted from data, and just deleted it like player can do.

I think you have found a bug, you could delete your unused clone so I think if it was deleted they didn’t remove it. That would allow you to restore it and because it was over 50 it stayed forever in the restorable state.

Oh yes, you have right, after I move them to BC, i went back to classic era and delete both of clones :smiley: and they stay in restoration state until today :smiley: lol…

you figure it out bro!

So unfortunately, all data should be purge from database like you mention above, and this is some kind of bug

Lol, you are extremely lucky.

The only problem is the service isn’t there so they cannot activate the clone.

just can. sub. and wrote there why u cancel and what u want i dont think they read here maybe enough people can. their acc they will do it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.