Blizzard failed,Subscribers punished!

This about the bans for using XP potions I do not think it is fair for those who got banned.
I did not use myself as my subsciption had expired but I know somebody who has.

How shall people know that something is wrong when you can use it?

So I think all who got banned shall be able to play again.

14 Likes

Its still an exploit, lets be realistic. It may not be a game breaking bug. However if blizz doesn’t act against people actively abusing bugs then people would hold it agains tthem when its an actually game breaking bug. Claiming “you never do anything against exploit users, why do you do it now”

I would welcome them being unbanned, if they receive a rollback on the characters they used it on

4 Likes

Do people actually think that doing the setup with splitting stacks to gain an unintended stacking of xp boost pots is all well and not gonna end up in a ban?

What planet are you from? What more obvious things before your eyes do you need to not get you are exploiting the system.

its like when you get pregnant by “accident” :joy:

Blame the system yada yada, “i didnt do anything wrong”

20 Likes

They should know something is wrong if they have to split the stacks into ones to be able to do the exploit itself. Which other mechanic within the game requires you to split stacks into 1 for you to be able to stack it properly?

3 Likes

Oh please, who on earth separates potion stacks of 1 into their inventory before using them both by accident. You had to do something VERY specific to make this bug work, especially when you see the potion buff give you a 2nd/3rd/4th separated buff it’s obvious that this is not working as intended.

No sympathy from me.

8 Likes

What if someone had 2 potions? And right clicked twice, and got double the buff, and the ban?

1 Like

Firstly: WHY is there ANOTHER thread on this? Can’t you post in another?

Secondly: Separating the stacks to consume a stacking XP potion is very, very clearly an exploit.

They will when their temporary bans end. You really didn’t need to post this :confused:

5 Likes

There is even a video on YouTube how to do it … -.- I don’t understand why people would take that way ., you’ve invested money and time in this game to be banned for something like this? Pathetic

2 Likes

No, I think as long as it was under 5 potions used, they consider that an accident. More than 5 and it couldn’t be considered an accident anymore.

2 reasons.

1. Because people don’t like where the other posts are going, so they try to make a new one so more people side with them.
  2. They want all the attention :stuck_out_tongue:

That would suck, but using 2 potions accidently does not give enough of a boost to make it noteworthy to seem like abusing. 2 potions doesnt make you gain 10 levels per dungeon

Also to make it work they would need to be seperate stacks of 1, i dont know any people that buy 2 potions make it seperate stacks and then accidently using both. The bug didnt work if it was just one stack of potions

they exploited, got a slap on the wrist in the form of a 3-7 days ban and get to keep their character that they lvld up trough a exploit, stop complaining and be happy that blizzard is not giving you the punishment you deserve wich is deletion of your character and perma ban.

1 Like

The longest bans are 30 days. I know someone with one of those :stuck_out_tongue:

4 people in my guild got banned.

Most of them have like 2-3 days suspension while 1 of them is suspended until next month :joy:

I think the longer the suspension means those people got suspended in the past for something else. So it kind of adds up.

2 Likes

By reading the title of the Youtube video they got it from “GET 10 LEVELS IN ONLY 30 MINUTES PLAYED TIME”.

For real, use the potions normally; it won’t work. Gotta split them and then use them, how intuitive is that -if you don’t know about the bug-? It’s not.

They knew, they gambled and they lost.

Thanks for the 100th topic about this :D.

Btw, people keep saying “subscribers”, so? That you pay for something doesn’t mean you can ignore the ToU/CoC.

Subscribers punished?

You’re meaning to tell me, people who weren’t subscribed and didnt exploit, didn’t get punished?

What a travesty, i’d sue.

3 Likes

No worry, they be able to play again when the ban is over.

i thought you said blame yoda O.o

but while this may have seemed dubious, its blizz’s own fault for releasing sub-par content. i am waiting to log on right now, but need an update. another one? thats like 5+ in less than a week.

like someone else said, blizz should say, “we messed up” fix it, and move on. people are always trying to find strange ways of playing the game, all the way since wall climbing in vanilla. this is not a punishable offence like all the botters and real money services out there.

i never knew the panda quest bonus xp stacked. i thought it only went up to 1 hour. but once i knew it stacked, i stopped waiting back on the quest on purpose, and just stacked the ability whenever quest was up. i only found out by accident by handing in the wrong quest once. and how do you think people find things in this game like the secret discord? people fiddle! whos to say this didn’t all start by 1 players sending 10 potions to his lvling toon, from 10 different alts, so when he opened mail, they didn’t stack. he didn’t need to send all 10 potions from 1 toon.

Lets be real common sense here, if someone told you to jump off a cliff OP, you wouldn’t would you?

Same applies here, you know potions are -NOT- meant to stack other than for the exception of Pygmy potions. Somebody probably told you they stack and you decided to go against common sense and make the “most of it”

The TLDR is acting like a dizzy blonde and pretending to be stupid about it wont solve the matter as everyone is being punished accordingly, if its a exploit you report it and -move on- or ticket a GM and ask about it as common sense would dictate.

1 Like

This didn’t need yet another topic.

2 Likes

Yes it did. Ion F’d up yet again, and players are getting punished for it. It wouldn’t be a problem in the first place if leveling wasn’t the kind of chore in the dishwashing-league.

1 Like