Blizzard forget rogues

Rogues have worst covanant abilities and no take any change any rework any buff. Probably no blizz dev play rogue. https://imgur.com/ZujYjj4

9 Likes

How about this?
https://raider.io/mythic-plus-rankings/season-sl-1/all/world/leaderboards-strict
Or even this?

If you dont shine in 1/3 aspects of the game that is not a problem really.
Also when CN was out rogues where top tier DPS, welcome to scaling.
:relaxed:

2 Likes

“Scaling” sure buddy, 3 expansions where from season 1 till last patch of the expansions in a row rogue have been performing more than fine and now suddenly people are blurting out “scaling” like its something which is supposedly meant to hinder rogues at the start of an expansion. As somebody whos played rogue from Mists till SL. “scaling” into an expansion has never been a rogue thing, to the point where rogue actually started falling off in Nyalotha due to corruptions.

3 Likes

Rogues are fine tbh. we just aren’t as mandatory as we were in BFA throughout m+ prior to season 4 lol.

That Chinese rogue is effectively at the very top of the meters and involved with every key participation.

Now granted. China have a different meta to us and it doesn’t seem US/NA embrace the rogue the same way in m+ however

It does kinda prove the class is doing fairly well.

Rogues weren’t the only one here. This is because of the stats rogues use. And how much over the mark corruptions put everyone so ye.

I’m pretty certain rogues have always felt really bad without high haste. Ofcourse rogue scales when Ur rate of ability usuage is entirely dependent on your haste.

Outlaw rogue is pretty fine. I’d like to see some of our covenant abilities reworked.

And as usual assassination and sub are doing fairly badly. 🤷

2 Likes

Making the meta arguments based on one chinese rogue topping m+ doesn`t seems to be fair dont you think. Look at average parses of 10-15 keys and first mythic bosses in Nathiria as this is area whewre 95% of community is… A then you will se reality…

1 Like

I think the main problem of rogue right now is their covenant, they are very very boring and mostly useless they do like 1% damage increase and 0 interaction with our abilites, and for people who says rogues are fine, mage/hunter/balance are more then fine and still got changes to their covanent, i just hope to fix our boring covenants abilites

4 Likes

There is just not a single reason to bring a rogue to a Raid. Dead specs are fine, dead classes not so much.
In m+ and pvp im happy though.

3 Likes

No they are not. Have you ever watched China Rogue? Have you ever checked his team? Your statement is not valid. Rogues are crap on PvE nothing more than a spot filler. In PvP we watched AWC crap too.

Rogue class is living it’s worst situation among the all expansions history right now. I don’t even want to talk about Class Covenant ability damage.

4 Likes

Your argument is that because 9/100 of the top players in 3v3 arena are rogues and 1 out of 3 rogue speccs is viable for high end keys, rogues are in a good position and don’t need any attention from blizzard?

Dont mind this guy. Biggest troll who hates rogues.

4 Likes

We just need our cov abilities looked into, and given a small raid utility like a new poison that debuffs the target, and rogues will be fine.

4 Likes

Yeah maybe… but blizz has their chance to fix rogues in the 9.0.5 patch. However, so far rogues have been completely ignored.

1 Like

Where to start? Assassin spec lacks Mastery , Rotation and Talents. It has talents still presented from 2016.

Sub ; I have no words for the spec after i saw latest DPS Ranking.

Outlaw ; RNG makes you good or crap. Also giving Target Cap on Blade Flurry is not fun. If the spec revolves around cleaving damage 4 target caps are not good. Not to mention spec itself lacks burst even via Killing Spree.

So tell me guys where to start? Blizz clearly not even looked in to Rogues before they realease Shadowlands. Also as a NF Sepsis damage is LOL.

6 Likes

Yeah… was disappointed to read the 9.0.5 patch notes :S

1 Like

Rogues need a better rework than we got. We did somewhat fine at the start of the expansion but have fallen out of favour quickly as gear becomes more avaliable.
This shouldnt be the case whatsoever…

People cry about rogues in pvp, sure Kyrian rogues dominate but rogues who are anything else falls a bit behind because blizzard hates us it seems.
Just give us more baseline vers and crit and rework some of the other covenant abilities. Its such a simple fix. It baffles me how anyone can think we are “fine” in the current raid meta.

Alot of rogues are switching or have already switched from Kyrian to NF. This is especially true for PvP.

1 Like

Basic NF ablity “soulshape” is good. All covenant damage abilities and soulbinds are trash for rogue.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with the soulbinds. For example Korayn’s first strike that can be unlocked this week is huge… but yes, the rogue cov. abilities are very underwhelming.

My argument is what clearly debunks yours.

Who doesnt hate rogues because they been top melee for 15 years, they still are top tier in 2/3 aspects of the game and you whine about being top tier in raids as well?

I mean at this point if you dont understand that your class is shining both in PVP and M+ and you demand to be top tier in raiding too that itself makes you a troll.

As said before and i will say it again:
During CN launch rogues where top tier everywhere, scaling is what brought them down

1 Like

They are the only pure melee dps class, it wouldnt make sense to not make them top tier.

yeah, everybody knows this and it doesn’t change the fact that rogues need tuning now.

That assassination needed a 20% dps buff to even be close to viable just shows how little attention blizz has given rogues.

You seem to think that rogues are the most overpowered class in the game when it clearly is not. I don’t refute that other classes/speccs need their own buffs in PvP and/or PVE. Still doesn’t mean rogues are in a good position when only 1 specc is viable in high end M+/raid and 1 specc is viable in high end PvP and 1 specc is just dead.

But I forget… All you do is whine about rogues as soon as you get a chance to. PTSD from some ganker or something?

1 Like

The pure dps thing is dating back to classic, i dont know why you think youre entitled to be top dps because you dont have a tank/heal spec but that is 100% wrong.

They do, they actually need nerfs in PVP+M+ and then a buff to raiding.

Well… They are 100% by far the most OP class, its not only their damooge but their toolkit is absurd.

I guess you did not live the BFA S1-2-3 era’s we had to have a rogue to time a M+ because without them it was simply not doable?

I dont pvp at all and i have never used WM on, i just hated the fact that i have to have a rogue to do a simple dungeons for 2 years whilst you think your class is not OP

1 Like