Blizzard forget rogues

My point is that you rogues are op and should stop whining, when someone tells you the truth after your rogue friend was whining up there its not me whos whining actually im just replying.

4.8 years actually since legion was launched.
You did play legion but you dont remember M+ probably because you… Didn’t do them AKA why you dont even know what im talking about xD

So you wanted 3 of your specs being top tier whilst you have already one being top?
:rofl: :joy:

Imagine wanting your 3 specs being top whilst 1 is already a problem and call others dumb :upside_down_face:

From class representation now you run over to TOP?
I mean how much will you change your already invalid arguments in order for you to whine about nothing?

Also in sire is not that melee friendly, you should have known that before you give another invalid example :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You’re right it’s almost been 5 years since legion… my bad. I forget how much time has passed … and yes I did do a lot of keys in legion I got keystone master 28 jan 2017, if you wanna check my warlock Adrilia-DunModr. Again, stop putting words in other people’s mouth.

I didn’t say that I wanted all speccs to be top dps, but you are linking a rogue only scoreboard, thinking it says something about representation. You were the one that linked the scoreboard for sire first, so what’s your problem? The way you portrayed it even seemed like you thought that the top 100 dps on sire kills were all rogues. You can link the same scoreboard for every specc and see that there is some representation for every specc… so whats your point?

Whenever, you lose an argument or somebody proves that you are wrong about something you just ignore whatever they just said, or you miss the point entirely… why? I assume it is because you cannot accept that people don’t want to conform to your misguided views.

This whole thread is about blizzard forgetting rogues and most people are trying to highlight problems where this is happening e.g. the entire assassination specc being completely ignored by blizz and sub rogue single target dps and burst being outshined by classes that already dominate AOE. Just look at the rogue covenant abilities and how much blizz is doing to fix rogue issues in 9.0.5

You are adding NOTHING insightful to this debate, other than being toxic and making dumb remarks about how much you hate rogues and how OP they are… You even have a bunch of opinions on stuff you don’t even have a clue about! You admitted yourself that you never PvP yet here you are. Remarks by the way, that clearly nobody is agreeing with, because they are not even anchored to reality or to how the game is played today. You link rogue pvp in 3v3 and all you show is that rogues have a normal and healthy representation, but it is not over represented and also not OP. But you clearly see OMG OMG OMG OP PLEASE NERFS TO ROGUES. You assume that rogues should be happy because we can all go outlaw? Perhaps you have missed that you are in the rogue forums, where all three speccs are important to us. No class is healthy when only 1 specc is viable for specific content such as outlaw in high end keys.

None of us are saying that certain other classes/specc should get less attention, such as arms/fury warr which both are performing quite poorly in Castle Nathria… But since this is the rogue forums, we talk about rogue related issues.

So please, just stop posting unhelpful stuff. Nobody wants your uninsightful comments here. You are not adding anything useful to this thread.

Bye

1 Like

No worries

What words did i put in peoples mouth?

mate sorry, respectfully i disagree to read the mini-book you wrote before.

We dont have to agree, im pretty sure im not going to change your opinion and be sure you wont change mine.

My problem with rogues is that they are ALWAYS in top of the line in all aspects except raiding, this thread wants rogues boosted in raids as well… Absolutely absurd.

We dont have to agree again, keep your opinion ill keep mine.

Cheers

Can you just get out of here with your troll comments and stop provoking people here? You are not funny. Fact your actions are childish.

1 Like

It would feel good for rogue to have an enjoyable, dominant spec. Like fire mage :slight_smile:

Nobody who doesn’t play rogue doesn’t deserve an opinion rogue’s current format / type of play. Cause people want it to “scale” when it shouldn’t / never has needed to properly scale as people are suddenly making up on the fly and now its in this boat where its a low budget monk in the grand scheme of things for the most part.

Rotation is awful regardless of spec, abilities like poison bomb need buffing , being made baseline or being removed.

Some specs could arguably be out right redesigned backstabbing for filler isn’t healthy.

Having to maintain SnD/Buffs/Dots and finding room to actually dump eviscs/envenoms somewhere inbetween is utter madness.

2 Likes

I play outlaw and I think it’s not the best and not the worst,class perfectly fits in my 1-2 days game time a week,might shock everyone to the core but I don’t aim for mdi :rofl:

I shouldn’t have fed the troll… -.- No point in arguing with somebody like Ronda who is only on the forum to spread toxicity

Of course we do. Just like every other class with 3 dps specs. There is a reason why people choose to main Mage, Warlock and Rogue. It’s because we expect to always have a top spec. That’s the whole idea of it. We choose to main a class and not a spec. Right now Rogue is a class that brings nothing unique to a raid. This doesn’t matter much if you’re doing heroic/normal raiding, but if you’re trying to get a spot in a mythic CE guild then it absolutely does matter. So it’s not so weird that we as a 3-dps-spec class expect to have at least one top spec in raiding just like Mages and Warlocks have.

4 Likes

Im just replying to absurd comments, if you get provoked with the truth of: your class is broken its a you problem im afraid.

Sorry to break your bubble but this mentality is outdated “wow classic” mentality that even then warriors where top tier so you can understand that there was never been a “pure dps class that has to do more dps”

Did you ever outdps a shadow priest for example that has 2 healing specs?

So do many classes, but it brings insane utility in M+ and PVP. You cant have it all.

I pasted a link up there with rogues that have CE, its an insane amount. Maybe get your facts checked?

Mages are blizzards spoiled child since day 1, lock is a ranged and while its great in raiding its a perma decline in M+ that you are the king whilst its not that great in pvp that you are the king. Again you cant have it all, nobody does except mage.

This ^ and the dps performance of both these outweight the other :slight_smile: making it impossible to compete. (Were not going to talk about the top players with x y z covenant, those are top players. They may not even need their covenant, but when a rogue can one shot from one covenant ability like wise for Druid, and the others are so weak THEY ARE 3k DPS BEHIND WITH TOP GEAR. THERES A PROBLEM.)

We should have it all. People actively pick pure dps classes because they want to have a at least one dps spec that’s great in all content. Rogue should always have a top tier spec for raiding.

Rogue is simply the only class that brings nothing unique to a raid. Sure there are still many Rogues that got CE but that’s because they established in their guilds as very good players. Objectively, it will always be better to bring an Unholy DK or WW monk. Rogue is the only class with zero attractiveness right now and that matters if you’re trying to get a spot in a CE guild.

You should not because there are other classes as well, not only you.

Once more and read it this time:

Nope, they went fast for it because in the beggining of raiding tier rogues where god tier DPS. Scaling ruined them.

1 Like

don’t feed Ronda, he is an ignorant troll

Also add the other DH as well :smiley:

He is not a troll. He is reasonable and statistically speaking right. Rogs are good in some aspects of the game and bad (relatively) in others. Moreover, he said the truth. You are not satisfied being in the top part of the melee 3 out of 6. You want to be top of the top melee because you get used to it. Well, it is not going to happen (I hope) in this expansion. For you everybody that disagrees that Rog must push one button and does 1 000 000 dps and be top of the top in everything is troll.

He posts statistics and twists its meaning and think he is smart.

Don’t put words in my mouth. I don’t even play outlaw, because I don’t like RNG speccs. If you want to do high end PVE you pretty much have to go outlaw. It is a specc that a lot of people don’t enjoy playing, especially when it is only midtier.

Again, this is the rogue forum where most rogues are having issue that only 1 specc is viable for certain content. So don’t come with your 0 rogue exp to the rogue forums and tell everyone that everything is fine, because they can just roll outlaw. It’s like me telling a DH they can just start tanking, because havoc is garbage. Of course you will say “oh but they fill different roles so it is a different situation…”. Yeah not really, it’s a huge change in gameplay, just like it is changing between different dps speccs. Imagine telling a hunter that they would all have to roll survival all of a sudden to do decent DPS.

Wtf are you smoking? That’s the dumbest thing I have read today.

I do not put anything:

This is an argument for why rogue need higher dps… yet WW monks are there. You just shot yourself in the foot.

So, you said it. Yes, once in a while there are two other melee classes that does more than rogs.

About the one button, it was a joke summary of what people here want. I hope rog stays as it is for one expansion.

You argument was that rogue dps is low due to mechanics in CN. WW monk is proof of why melee dps doesnt have to be killed off due to mechanics.

Your argument actually just shows that blizz needs to buff melee DPS, including rogues, if they want to balance the classes a bit.

Another problem is the DPS difference. I wouldn’t mind sub rogue being ranked as top 10 or even 15, as long as those top 10 or top 15 have dps that is relatively close to each other. the Problem is that the difference is huge.

Sub rogue specializes in burst and single target DPS… but they are not even good at that when compared to certain other classes that also do really well on cleave or AoE.

I haven’t seen a single rogue on this forum who wants something like this.

What?.. the chinese rogue is on a American Team and hers LITTERALLY on the RIO u can 100% Check him… and Theres a Reason hes Always there.

We’re not Meta. but we arent “crap”. dont get me wrong here im not Saying in a Raiding enviroment u would “want” a rogue, or that Rogue is seen as Meta. but i think outright calling out theWorld leading M+ Team is wrong.

that rogue is Litterally in the top 5 Runs done and im sorry but we can all go look at the breakdown and it’ll show you that the rogues doing really well.

Does that Justify 2/3s of the class Being utter dog****? No. Does it Fix the fact Outlaw brings No buffs to the group? Nope. and does it fix the fact Rogues arent wanting in Raids? nope.

What i find if u read Every class forum… is these leading threads complaining evweryones class is the Worst class in the world

Yes. conceptually it does feel like uhave to majorly Uproar to get anything done about situations… but I dont think trying to make out as if that Rogue is incapable and being carried is Kinda disrespectful towards him.

i suspose a better sentence would have prolly be “Outlaw rogue is Fine” because the other 2 are by MILES not.

Agreed so much on this.

People like to say its “not rogue its the meta… Melee dont work”. its BS, theres ONE Anti-melee fight in CN which is Sludgefist. the rest are NOT anti melee.

Rogue Brings No utility.
Rogue got stripped of its ghroup wide Defensives.
Rogues DPS Doesnt make up for its lack of Utility.
Rogues Dont have anything to make them demanded

having Shroud is irrelevant also, its no where near as neeeded as It was and it shows… Rogues Fitting one Comp in M+ Right now… which is Tiny comparitively to the Mages and DKs u see in Every single group entirely.

1 Like

Vey nice arguments m8 , i wonder where are you getting that information about rogues beeing fine and raids beeing melee friendly if all you did on rogue is LFR and some 8 keys…just stop right here…