Blizzard is abandoning solo & casual players in 9.2.5

the problem is that there is no definition of casual cos each player would define casual differently. I’ll bet my left nut that there will never be a consensus of what casual is in this thread.

4 Likes

what blizzard should do is make a 25 boss raid for the raiders that no team no matter how good they are can beat and then we casuals can take the micky out of the elitist raiders i would renew my sub just to see the cries on this forum

3 Likes

As always, I’ll be unsubbing until next exp

2 Likes

Sberm Orc PvE Lock surely knows a lot about idiocy. Post-MoP yes-man clearly.

I know “Eller hur” , I’m for once really hyped for the changes that are coming in 9.2.5. I think that blizzard really tries to win back our heart (and money) this time. They have felt the real struggle from competition in MMO genre lately and are now trying to change in ways that the community asks for so many years.

I don’t know if this is “hopium” or “copium” but for once i start hopping for more of those glorious days we hade in vanilla->wrath (even mop)!

Being chibi doesn’t change the fact, your facets are wrong. Congratulations, have a virtual cookie: :cookie:

It’s intriguing why some believe that small independent games developer, Microsoft…are going to roll the clock back to Vanilla - Wrath.

Especially when each ‘Classic’ iteration has failed to maintain its launch momentum.
Indeed the Classic engagement arc is almost like… surprised Pikachu face…Retail.

We keep getting told on the Forums, that the games market is just gagging for a ‘proper’ old skool MMORPG…Yet the new MMORPG licence launches, are not demonstrating that…one by one they launch, generate short term novelty interest, then gamers drift away towards the next shiny launch.

FFXIV is currently enjoying its moment in the sun…However, it very much remains to be seen if it can maintain that trajectory, especially after the novelty value of the new Xpac / Weebness wears off.

2 Likes

I litterly run on 1 season like 1000 m+ dungeons just because I love it to see what pulls, tacs, you can do, wich pull is efficient, I like it tbh the timer isn’t rlly the problem you can easily time a dungeon with a good group. Problem is that not everyone plays their class to a good understanding.

2 Likes

i can understand that and i respect this POV. and this is why i avoid to set foot in any dungeon. im too lazy or simple to learn tactics. is better for you and for me. dont you think?

4 Likes

Go sit in the corner & think about what you said.
You can come out when you’re ready to apologise.

4 Likes

I don’t want it to be like classic or wrath, I just wish that people can experience the glorious game that WoW is. If they move away from all those complex systems with borrowed powers then I think WoW will become A-title once more!

I do not expect anything to change due to Microsoft taking over, i mean blizzard will still be blizzard!

Furthermore, I think that blizzard is changing a lot in WoW right now due big competition in MMO-genre. Frankly we lost so many in our community lately so they had no choice but changing the recipe. I just hope that they are ready to listen and learn now!

2 Likes

Not happening, the problem was implementation, not the idea of casual solo players getting occasional RNG gear upgrades, from World content.

However the Elitists did have an epic tantrum over the issue, with snotsicles and everything…and that’s why there was no gear at the beginning of Shadowlands… strangely, the Elite had an epic tantrum about that, too…

5 Likes

Microsoft paid $68.7 billion for ActivisionBlizzard…
:thinking:

Yeah, I’m sure the first think they will do is remove absolutely every grind mechanic and power progression system, so there is nothing to draw you back into the game, except unicorns, rainbows…and spiky-armoured, emo male anti-heroes.

Hmmm, every time I have tried to pin peeps down on exactly what Blizz should be listening to, and learning from, the Forums (apart from the value of Square Enix style moderation)…they drift away into generalisations and waffling about it not being their job to advise a corporation, but that the game should definitely be totally focussed around the biggest demographic…which strangely, is always the very same area they themselves play and includes both PVP-only and Mythic Raiding, despite the stats saying these are not big demographics at all.

However, they are activities that leave a lot of time to post, on the Forums… particularly PVP queuing apparently…because you know, the bigger the demographic, the shorter the queue…Oh, wait…

3 Likes

Is that plural? I know of only one unique L259 that drops from the weekly wq. There are more?

Wow was always about group contents (cos its an MMORPG).

If you want to go solo, go play single-player games.

Vulpies facets does not even excist. In exception of being yes-man for Californian mudmen.

I will never apologize for giving my opinion on what I like in WoW.
You should apologize for wanting to force me to have your opinion.

4 Likes

I was only thinking the other day as I was riding around … You know what you don’t see in this game anymore ? ‘Other players’. So funny. … Oh look, over there. I think I saw somebody… See I told you it was an MMO.

4 Likes

I don’t think you get it, MMORPG I mean.

5 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for sharing

Your answer starts at 9:00 if you want to skip :wink:

3 Likes