Blizzard, please fix AV

Maybe, and this is a weird idea I know, but maybe a lot of players like to play PvP in battlegrounds, not PvE?

3 Likes

Maybe, I mean maybe, you could try signing for a BG that does not involve killing NPCs instead of expecting people to be forced to play your way

2 Likes

Are you trying to say rushing is more difficult than defending…?

No… What?

I am saying this AV is garbage and I rather it doesnt exist at all. Its net negative experience.

3 Likes

Then your reply makes no sense.
Because if you don’t want a rushfest, but bigger challenge, I said how that can be achieved.
If you want a rushfest, then there’s no problem.

stupid orcs with pointless stupid “solutions”.

To quote myself from a thread on this topic with a strikingly similar OP

Good advice, next time in AV ill roleplay walk, that will make it better and more challenging to win.

So you didn’t read what I wrote, but still decided “Nuh-uh!!! :angry:

I can tell You its Fun for some including Me. Played AV in every from over years i got EASY 30+ days played on AV alone.

nobody is forcing you to play AV in this form. You can always quit Classic if you dont like it i guess. MAny on the forums said they do cause of th AV so Join them.

God forbid I want to have some fun while farming rep. No, rep grinds should be as dull and monotonous and dumb as possible.

1 Like

And what is different to the REAL AV ? Isn’t this the version which was in vanilla ? Isn’t it the player fault rather than blizzards ?

It’s the version that was at the very end of vanilla. It’s not the players fault that Blizzard removed many NPCs and nerfed the remaining ones so that they can be easily killed without even taking bunkers.

6 Likes

So it’s part of vanilla and you still want changes? Please go to retail if you want changes

NO CHANGES NO CHANGES NO CHANGES

1 Like

Tell that to Blizzard who have strayed from their 1.12 vanilla patch base when it suits them. This was literally the worst version of AV in vanilla, it’s the version NOBODY wanted.

5 Likes

Horde mad cuz they bad. Keep losing AV xDD

1 Like

Didn’t know you speak for all, I like this version

Eh?

The fact they only got so low honor, shows that it was about fun and not honor. If you wannt honor in world pvp, you play different.

@topic

We told you, retail AV is bad, now it´s too late. Overall, Blizzard does too much wrong these days, I just don´t understand why they keep driving the truck into the swamp.

2 Likes

Because it’s all they know, they are out of touch.

1 Like