Blizzard, please fix AV

I doubt you’ve even played it.

1 Like

That fact should already prove to you that very few people are interested in any drawn out fights.

Only to those that like long drawn out fights. Apparently the bulk of 80 people in the BG are going for the kill asap.

What is there to defend? That Blizzard actually used the AV version that the vast majority prefer?

I’d like to experience a days long fight for myself tbh. But not if that means that it will always remain like that.

Its going to be a boring slog very rapidly if every battle lasts that long and you are never around when someone wins, let alone when your side wins.

That is your best response ? Mrs. Officials speaker for the classic community

I understand the disappointment, but do you think prenerf AV can’t be rushed? It can and would be.

Well That makes at lest 3 of us that like both versions.

naa could not be done. I remember getting 1 shoted in full tier tank gear with 1 tower up on… Shieldwall in prot spec.

Then probably on prenerf AV sides would cap the towers first. Would make games longer but not different - kill few NPCs instead of 1.

cause they dont care ??

Dude, there are like 5 diffrent versions of AV during Vanilla, and u are refering to the very first iteration.

I remember version where you had to kill gerek get bunchier and towers or even with 3-4 healers u ware owned as decked tank. Was clear all and defend or loose.

Yup it was fun. I always found AV my fav BG same as WSG. But note I always play pvp Solo… As a Warrior its rape mode.

Because that is what the BG is reduced to, by removing all needs for any other tactics and objectives in its current design. When there still were other objectives needed to be done, there was 80 people doing exactly that.

And people that only wanted fastest HK for ranking and not care about actual PvP, they went win trading premades in WSG. Now AV is more efficient, so those “I want PvP rewards but not do PvP for it” people join AV and bring that mentality there.

1 Like

lol retail av is miles better in terms of PvP and turtle war than classic AV

I know horde average IQ is less than their characters level but prove me wrong I doubt literally anyone could have fun in doing so. Even their top rank nolifers did it all day erry day exactly because wanting that last piece of honor available in the world.

this av is like my sex life
ignoring the other person and finishing as fast as i can

5 Likes

Lmao horde crying hard now.

why?
alliance wins, but horde gets more honour, isnt that fair trade? :slight_smile:
what a fun PvPvE battleground this av 1.12 is !!! ive never enjoyed PvPvE THIS much
new games should really copy this extraordinarily well designed 1.12 PvPvE -b-a-t-t-l-e-g-r-o-u-n-d
did i already mention how ive never ever enjoyed PvPvE this much?

This BG probably inspired warfronts in retail - Alliance always wins by riding over nuking the boss without capping anything. Its pretty normal to win without killing a horde player.

Lock down the chokepoint at IB gy let them tag SF gy dont touch SH this is verry important or thy will ress at SP so thy ress there and its a win. 10 people with 2 healers is enough. This was the tactic used by us in vanilla wow its a almost 100% chance on winning av.

1 Like

Totally agree. This AV is sh*t.
WSG Premades should be more honor than 12 min mount run in AV!

BRING BACK WSG PREMADE FARMING!
We want to experience this like before!!!

AV WAS BETTER WHEN IT WAS 12hrs!

2 Likes