BLIZZARD please - one more pvp reset

could you please do one last pvp reset on monday so that ppl wo recently just hit 60 have one last chance to get a higher title and maybe a little bit of gear before patch?

I mean it’s not 2006 anymore and most of us now have a family and a job, so no 24/7 WoW like back then.
/thanks

Stop playing if you don’t have the time to play

2 Likes

Let’s say they do it.

What about the people who just recently hit 60 after your proposed last reset? Are you going to give them a chance too and repeat a never ending cycle? You’ve had like over two years.

1 Like

That would not make any sense, because the patch with the new pvp system coming on Tuesday. After Tuesday it’s irrelevant.

I just mean this week pvp is for nothing. So just wanted to ask for one more reset before the patch :slight_smile:

Mon, you had almost two years.
Hexx be a busy Troll with a harem of women to please and a full-time job as a medicine mon, and I did just fine with da time I had.

Suck it up. Tazdingo!!!

3 Likes

The prepatch is coming on Wednesday for us. There is a honor calculation Tuesday morning.

You can still get titles until tuesday… just do bgs

thats funny

whenever someone said that about the boost, it caused an outcry

1 Like

You had 2 years worth of time to get to 60 and play classic PvP

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.