Blizzard, please open PvP to PvE realm transfer

insane brainless rhetoric

There’s been a lot of replies to this comment, yet I stand by it: YOUR decision is YOUR decision. It’s THAT simple. I was there when I was meant to grab a name, and I did. But since then, all I’ve seen is whining…

I did not choose the population caps, the absurdly low number of PvE servers or this massive overpopulation. Yet I still play (on PvE and RP servers) and have fun. But I would still re-roll on a new PvE server with a Vanilla Poulation cap the second it opened.

Oh no we win so much PvP and BGs and dominate the world because we’re best faction to play. Any cry posts like this ever??? No horde dont PvP and cry we PvP and high five

• This patch includes client support for the Paid Character Transfer service, which may be enabled at a future date.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not even a month later and here we are. Well, didn’t this post age well. Hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Wasn’t too far off when I said this would make a nice xmas present for all alliance and some horde :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.