Blizzard, please open PvP to PvE realm transfer

Give the communtiy an early xmas present Blizzard!

#opentransfers

3 Likes

How would they ruin it ?

They sound like the type of people that would give a lot to the community unlike yourself.

when you grow up you will realise that people make mistakes and not every one complaining is someone crying like you do when your mum cooked fish fingers instead of sausages to suck on.

2 Likes

#opentransfers

This current state of affairs is beyond a joke.

Everyone should open a ticket and flood them.

2 Likes

#opentransfers please I want to be able to play again

2 Likes

By overcrowding them. We need more servers.

2 Likes

Fair enough

If they do open transfers then some more servers would be a good idea

2 Likes

lol stop this madness ? :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

If I were Blizzard, I’d wait until 10 Dec, when BG’s come, and then I’d see how it works. Then, If it doesn’t work, I’d open transfers. Only in this case :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even Vanilla and private server players are saying phase 2 is bad.

Stop being so dense.

1 Like

12 year old troll is 12 years old…

I think they will have to open up pvp to pve transfers. Too many people are going to quit else.

2 Likes

Horde favored server. Rolled pvp because of a friend, he left, now im stuck getting ganked because I level slow (49 atm). O what a nice experience.

And people like you shouldn’t be allowed on the internet…

I just had enough. Getting spawn camped in EPL both on corpse and at the GY to the point where I couldn’t even HS back to IF. I’ve cancelled my subscription and will not return until they offer free pvp -> pve transfers. And no, I’m not going to pay for a Character Transfer DLC, I’m not a scrub.

2 Likes

Blizzard you fecked up, 15000 players to the original 2500 on the 2005 servers and also not keeping the pops around 50/50 where on my server its been registered as high as 7 to 1 in horde favour.

You need to open PvP to PvE transfers so we can get our characters off servers we cant level those characters on.

Do not assume BG’s coming out will relieve the problem, it wont, dont make the same mistake all over again.

1 Like

let me off my pvp server. my servers a 70/30 split and the “honour farming” and camping is unimaginably more soul-sucking and serial-murderer methodical than it ever was before. People have adapted to treating farming in this game like a job now, theyll camp flight points and routes to popular dungeons like it is their sole occupation

nothing couldve prepared me for how bad it is, and how much worse it got once there was actually something to gain from “honourable” kills. Im simply running out of things i can do in this game, unless what i want to do is join a pvp raid group until the ratio disparity inevitably puts me up against a vastly outnumbering force

i dont even want the first part of that, let alone being steamrolled by sheer force of numbers. Cannot simply quest. maybe i couldve if i didnt draw the short straw and just happen to end up on the drastically less populated side.

I mean i log on, get chased across a zone by a group of 5 people with every speed increase they can cram onto their silly little chars so they can get that 1 kill. Then res and get chased by a different group of 5 with the same outcome. The level of tryhard is beyond imagining

Okay, Mograine here so very aware that it’s worse in other realms -still for me BRM is a no-go zone at times.

But the point I want to make here is simple.

• Why not simply re-roll, over that of quitting/badgering for a specific transfer ?
    I see too many people saying “I don’t want to” in so soo many different and quite obstinate ways. Was kind of assuming the majority of classic would be (ahem) “more constructive”.

I’ve had to abandon my high level sometimes, and have taken some of the downtime to roll something else to chill with. I’m a very busy person, family and a hectic job etc.

I get the part of “don’t tell others how to play etc etc you’re not the only person with an opinion etc etc”. But If I can motivate someone to find some enjoyment during these odd times -that’s a win.

Would love to read some folks are finding something to enjoy -whilst Blizzard tries to encourage/attempt something to resolve things.

Simple - because “I don’t want to” is enough. For you it was okay to reroll despite being busy person. For me it is not. Maybe we value our time differently? I don’t want to throw away 3 months when I put a lot of time to develop my characters. It’s constructive enough.

I would gladly start doing something different if I saw the evidence of Blizzard trying to fix things. Needless to say there is none.

1 Like

It’s very interesting to see people make excuses that could even convince me. But, alas, it doesn’t work in the long term. You chose your fate, thinking it’ll benefit you, but in the end it did the opposite. How the hell do you think someone, somehow decided your fate? You decided that yourselves, long ago…