Blizzard removed Garrosh calling Sylvanas a 'B'

That was the greatest line in-game. Dammit, Blizzard!

4 Likes

“She’s not a b@#$h, she’s an a@#$%^#-ish c**t!”

2 Likes

Is this very recent? Because I played it like a week ago and it was still there…

It’s not live, only on the PTR

1 Like

Ugh, sucks then

1 Like

Why not remove dinosaurs? they are offensive to certain religious groups? When does it end really? Wonder what’s removed in the patch after this.

1 Like

This ends when ActiBlizz takes a page from Games Workshop’s book and removes rabid fans from any writing-related positions if they can’t grow up and understand their favourite characters/inserts aren’t the only ones in the world. The other authors are still retconning the damage that ONE crazy fanboy did to WH40k lore years ago.

2 Likes

That’ll teach the big dumb orc to never insult the Dark Lady again. :triumph:

I drew an assumption based on where your non-answer leant toward in my very direct question. Other than that, you basically just wrote “I don’t care”, why would I need to adress your apathy towards this subject?

I haven’t made any comparisons, what’re you on about my dude? That WoW lore is inherently extremely violent even if it’s told through a cartoonish way is an observation, not a comparison.

I began this conversation by asking a very direct question, do you think cusswords don’t fit in WoW because of the pg12 rating or because of the lore?
If it’s the first, then fine, you’re right - WoW is essentially a kid’s game despite its difficulty and confusing systems, and cusswords obviously don’t fit around children.

If it’s about the lore then I’m just going to flat out say I believe you to be wrong.

1 Like

Activism Blizzard strikes again. Cognitive dissonance and lust for money at its finest. They can’t stay consistent with their own policies.

5 Likes

Blizzard: Put literal genocide, chemical warfare and civilian murder all in one expansion.
Also Blizzard: B word bad :,((

9 Likes

There are plenty of contradictions and hypocrisies in what NPC’s say and what Blizzard deems to be appropriate language. We have quest names that are a word play on a slang term for female genitalia and other NPC’s making thinly veiled references to sexual self relief.

5 Likes

Oh noo, but think of the children :joy: The kids these days are so well versed they could probably give you some lessons :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

The game where you can be spat on and called the son of a motherless ogre with built in game macros while sitting under a decaying hung corpse. Don’t you dare say the B word!

6 Likes

OMG! Dont you even MENTION the B word!!111! It is bad!

2 Likes

Was Garrosh arrested at the end of Siege of Org because of breach of the peace and harrasment? I thought it was for War crimes? I’m not sure now. I didn’t make the trial.

War crimes? HA! Why? Because he cheated in a Duel and killed Cairne with poison? Or because he murdered so many? BAH! He got what he deserved for saying a bad word! :rage: :underage:

1 Like

He was arrested for foul language, racism and hate towards minorities. Wait, they might actually go for it… nvm :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You mean like those creepy kids in Horrific Stormwind who sing merrily about dead people, void and sacrificing the unworthy? :smiley:

1 Like

Varian Wrynn blocked Thrall’s Doomhammer swing from cleaning this mess up. And there would be a need for another WoD sequel hook if Garrosh has just been plainly executed there and then.

1 Like