Blizzard removed Garrosh calling Sylvanas a 'B'

Not really.

Maiev calling Stareye a b*****d is still in. That line needs changing.

I don’t remember hearing that. Got a reference on wowhead?

It’s in the Val’Sharah questing experience.
Maiev states:
“This b*****d leads the guards in this prison, he must pay for his crimes.”

It’ll be on YouTube, and I will link it when I’m on my computer.

Someone that’s sensitive could argue “b**ch” is a derogatory term for a female. It has a sexist undertone to it.

Bastard just means you’re born out of wedlock. A female can be a bastard too. it’s not even considered a swear word, Can be said on daytime TV.

I don’t agree with the removal though but that will be their logic behind it.

2 Likes

I thought it was in the audio but not in the text?

I think Daddy Garry is scare of Mommy Sulvanny after what she did to Saurfang.

Now he careful and he watch his orc mouth.

1 Like

Stupid logic.
To me, that’s an excuse for male characters to just be insulted with those apparent insults. That is not equality.

How about we change Sylvanas’ line to Arthas then. “Give my regards to hell, you son of a b!tch.”

1 Like

Oh it is stupid, Completely. However that’s the world we’re living in atm.

You dont have to be sensitive to disagree on words being used.

Which is ironic because you come across as extremly delicate for being so up in arms about this.

I’m up in arms because one is changed and the other isn’t.
It’s not fair and it’s not equality. It’s sexism.

I’m sorry but someone getting upset or annoyed at a computer game character being called a “b**ch” who got called it for raising corpses in an argument with NPCS is a very sensitive person, that’s not an opinion.

Also I’m not up in arms about anything, Why you guessing such things? Discuss anything you disagree with and you start trying to throw bs terms around to make yourself feel good?

I was more talking to Baltics approach to it.

I have no issues if they change the dialouge you are talking about.

We haven’t seen anyone getting upset over it.
You’re creating an issue.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t make an issue about it, if both lines were changed at the same time.

They haven’t been and that is my issue.

Nice to see you think you speak for every World of Warcraft user in this discussion.

As said though, you don’t know this is the case. We don’t know why it was changed.

It is exactly an opinion, and here is my opinion. I legitimate dislike people who proclaim that their opinions are fact because “x” reasons.

Everything you post is your own opinion, don’t try to be smug and claim it isn’t soley because you disagree with others.

Much like this is an opinion.

Try not let this non-issue consume your thoughts today.

Neither do you though, yet you proclaim that nothing you post isn’t a personal opinion but a fact.

Get off it.

It’s the players fault they had to remove it imo, they always brought it up when they got silences for swearing and then compared it to that line

Oh, that’s a good point.

1 Like