Blizzard says women should cover up?

id rather they dont because after all hide chest was very popular request
was it only for changing the painting?

That’s not the point. People don’t really care about two obscure paintings they’ve never seen or heard of. The question we should be asking is what the endgame is for these faux progressive puritans. Are they adhering to some arbitrary standards that will ultimately infringe on our actual gameplay (mogs/roleplay) or are they content with merely sterilizing the world of any obscure relics they now deem inappropriate?

The whole thing is an overcorrection born out of desperation that solve none of the systemic issues that apparently plague this company.

7 Likes

I’m scarry of transmog and character creation prune.

You gotta be kidding me… we are in the age of madness. Truly.

3 Likes

There was nothing in your comment that I hadn’t already addressed in the one you were replying to.

If you have anything to say that amounts to something more than ‘men should be allowed to sexualise and objectify women in the gaming industry because they outnumber women and they also have the power’, I’ll be happy to respond. Otherwise, have a good evening.

4 Likes

Thats it, at this point I’m 100% sure, N’Zoth actually won, and we are now living in a mad mad world… on of the Visions of N’Zoth
Sanity is ovverated

2 Likes

So, cater to the majority not the minority when it suits you but then you’re also supposed to support the minority… Ah, you see you’re getting into contradictions quite easily here. Next you’re going to start talking about the stats of women wearing revealing clothing being treated inappropriately and tell them to cover up instead of actually fixing the problem hm?

I don’t like the fact they exclusively cover up women in their games, and furthermore refuse to actually do anything with gear sets that LET people that play the game do what they like with it. Shunning anything that’s seen as ‘sexy’ by cis het men, simply because of that fact is awful reasoning in the first place.

1 Like

Why don’t you offter him proper criticism?

Let’s be honest, they will be.
If a picture that’s been in the game for 16 years is suddenly unacceptable, mogs willbe changed too.
Calling it now.

They’ve done it in response to the recent allegations against them.

Seems like a pathetic move tbh that’s only going to incriminate them further.

I hope the victims bleed Blizzard dry.

2 Likes

they are losing too many kids subs. they want parents to know “this game is safe for our children”.

they just dont realize the problem is not paintings, the problem is the game.

2 Likes

I was like around 14 when I started WoW, now I’m 30 yrs old.
Never had any mental difficulties, “Cosby level disrespect” or aggressive behaviour towards women because of slutmogs, half naked NPC characters in the game, or simply a skimpy picture in the halls of Karazhan. So not sure what are the motives of this imbecil management at blizzard hq behind these changes.

This is a game, even in the real life in summer girls have more boldness regarding their dressing. However, it is offensive in a videogame (?) say wut?
The game is called World of Warcraft.
Warcraft.
WAR…

1 Like

Just to quote myself, isn’t that offensive when a male beats a female character in a videogame?
I think we should remove PvP from the game, or change the system so players with female characters can match up againts each other. As well as guys againts each other. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Gotta love people who come up with these ridiculous comparissons. Grasping at straws is all you have I suppose.

1 Like

Gotta love people who come to the forums to play as a keyboard warror, just look at your own comments. Sad.

At least I know what I’m talking about, unlike some of you utterly clueless people. Have fun with your straw grasping, idiotic and ignorant comparisons though.

That’s actually true, you are only here to insult ppl for some strange reason.
Well, your funeral.

Only those that deserve it. It’s always hilarious, they love to lash at but can’t handle it when things get turned around back at them.

Thanks for keeping alive this topic :slight_smile:
At least you are good at smthg, or for smthg :DD

You’re welcome :slight_smile: . If only you were good at something aswell, that would have been great. :DD