Blood elves are the better thalassian elves

ofcourse there have been trolling in this thread as everything Brigante and Erevien writes is to troll while i stick to facts and op sure have neither wits or reason

Looking forward to getting rid of the orange eyes on my vulpera.

I wish they could have done all races, allied and core but looked at them on a case by case basis to see who really needed more.
Then keep adding as they went forwards

But i can see why they chose core first as its a bigger selling point when most people play core races

Actually you would probobly get support from the other horde races if you were to attack silvermon so i doubt you would have to worry about being killed when there is a common enemy

1 Like

I’m gonna need to make an imgur account to join the “show off your new customised char” thread :rofl:

Belf getting blue eyes

Undead a complete overhaul

Vulpera new eyes

Silvermoon is Horde. Always will be.

I was only joking cause OP gets me angry sometimes with his “Delete Void elves” and “stealing” comments.

We got the customizations, get over it.

I do support that in the future they only focus on New Void options. But for now the new customization are not going anywhere. Wether he likes it or not.

True Silvermoon will likely always be horde territory but with that said giving up silvermoon to get rid of the vermin behind the walls of silvermon thats is infesting the horde would be a small prize for the horde to pay :smirk:

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:

1 Like

What?

/10 chars

You broke the pact :sob: lol

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t pay attention to the above comments haha

Its sometimes easy to get carried away when annoying tauren vermin keep pestering you and before you know it you have a made a post. But Jakafo is reasonable and it seems hes on the same page now

1 Like

So between a group with story build up that started in warcraft 3 and is still going, a group that isn’t even playable and another one that came out of nowhere, without any proper story build up, you’re choosing blood elves as the better ones?

ok.

I interfere here for a bit just to let you know that we actually have sources (videos especially) which shows that the “Horde bias”-meme isn’t just for the lulz, it’s quite rooted in reality.

1 Like

If they were biased why do we as alliance have best raid and m+ racials atm . 3 out of 5 races in top 5 are Alliance with them holding number 1 slot in 24/36 specs .

Precisely. Blood elves have been here since Warcraft 3 and have a long Lore and history.

Void elves are kinda new. They are just Blood elves and High elves who started to become Edgy Around the Sunwell so Lor’themar gave them the boot. That’s the easiest way to Put it.

If you are Edgy you may like the Void elves more.

If you like blonde Barbies and Disney Princesses you may like the Blood elves more.

OP making this post just shows insecurity that some Blood elves have towards the new Ren’dorei race.

You guys have a freaking Tiara with blonde and natural hair, one of the best and stylish hairstyles ingame, along with many eye colors to choose from and ear sizes and yet you guys are jealous of Void elves? I still don’t understand the logic. But mkay

I guess the Grass is always greener on the other side

2 Likes

The only tauren here that is pestering would be you as you still show you are to childish to stop impersonating other people

Yes, I can understand that 110%

Indeed! A very reasonable poster :smile:

2 Likes

Well I feel better now. Thank you!

But I will be honest when I don’t have my morning coffee I might be a bit crazy. It’s the void effect I’m afraid.

1 Like

I would suggest Red Bull but i fear its getting bad representation in this thread

2 Likes