Blood elves are the better thalassian elves

Without knowing the reason why the Blood elves aka High Elves left the Alliance why would you even demand them in your faction?

After this kind of humiliations I wouldn’t stay even a second to be honest.

2 Likes

And it’s not like Blizzard didn’t try to give them the High elf appearance.

(Natural skin, blue eyes)

I would be thankful!

But nooo they want more and more.

I was a High elf fan at one point, but after looking at the Void elves I started to love them more. Especially with the new customization. I’m happy at least :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s a shame void elf customizations was (and probably will continue to be) sacrificed for the sake of the “high” elves.

3 Likes

Well I’m not mad they added natural skin. I always wanted a “white” skin color to give that edgy vibe. So I will use the new customization to my advantage to make my character Edgy.

But I am scared of what the future will bring. I hope in the future blizzard focuses on Void stuff.

I will never play void elves because they are both traitors and edge lords. Alliance drools.

Well you play whatever you like :wink:

I am Edgy in real life sooo

They can keep their compromise options, I’m done with this kind of “offer”. The hair colors and styles do not fit with the new skins and make them like a children’s drawing.

You know well enough that the remaining Helves on the Alliance-side are still active every expansion? And they are far higher in numbers as well, compared to the Velves who are canonically “few”.

Just give the players what they want at this point.

If I want edge I play as forsaken. They’re the original edgy race.

You seem pretty on edge already with your constant stream of hate threads, and that seems regardless of the character you’re posting with.

2 Likes

Remember, the same Lor’themar who quietly tried to sneak back to the Alliance, and only because Garossh - who did everything wrong - little Divine Bell-plot ruined the whole thing…

Well, the majority of the fault for Quel’Thalas not rejoining the Alliance lies with Jaina Proudmoore.

Sure, Garrosh and his flunkies were responsible for stealing the Divine Bell, but Jaina is the one that instigated the purge of the Sunreavers in Dalaran, which caused the negotiations to fall through.

It’s all lore mumbo-jumbo anyway, Quel’Thalas would and could never rejoin the Alliance as that would cause problems for every player that had a Blood Elf character.
The reasoning matters little, the writers just created false “tension”, no one expected the Blood Elves to actually rejoin the Alliance and it would never happen.

4 Likes

I’m still surprised that many people get manipulated by such writing. Taking the game far too seriously.

1 Like

Naturally
But from Lore/Lor’themar’s point it is still a huge hypocrisy to hate/blame someone who turns to the Alliance (more so since he kicked them out as you said) when he tried to do the same bloody thing - it was foiled, but the reasons matters very little, Garothis, Garrosh, Jaina, lot of people worked really hard to keep the Blood Elves from re-joining :smirk:

1 Like

Agreed.

1 Like

we get it OP

you are insecure and want blood elves to be the wow aryen race.

no gonna happens, we are civilized folks here go back to your waifu Sylvie

You seem to have a bit of an elf obsessions at this point. The Blood Elves are not under threat, we are part of the Horde and nothing is going to change that.

I think you need to take a deep breath and relax :wink:

2 Likes

Imagine… Up until MoP, Pandas were unaware of how silly the rest of the world was regarding “important topics” like this one.

1 Like

For now.
It wont be long before The Alliance Marches on Silvermoon and Liberates the city from the Demonic taint that is the Blood Elves

2 Likes

yeah the guy is soo fixed on BE like come on they are part of this game since a long time why would you be worried about them.

2 Likes

I don’t trust blizzard writers enough with taht to believe they won’t screw us up somehow.

Cry mea river alliance fanatic. You will never get Silvermoon. Also the RP forum is somewhere else.