Blood elves are the better thalassian elves

Except…you play on a server after a Blood Elf character and Blizzard decided.

1 Like

Not to be confused with a charachter, whatever that is

1 Like

says the guy making troll topics that you are well aware of being inaccurate…

1 Like

You say you like the Blood elves on the horde(wich only you and other blood elves thinks) and yet you act like a filthy alliance…

Flagged you for derailing my topic. Enjoy being benched.

1 Like

My opinions are right. and that guy is just some immature child that have nothing better to do than to make insults by pretenmding to be someone else sadly

1 Like

Im not derailing it im correcting you when you make insults about the horde. Learn what derailing mean you would benefit from it instead of spreading lies

1 Like

the only thing right about your opinion is the right to have them.
I mean, if its even something you can technically have an opinion on.
Blood elves are horde. Thats just an actual fact.

1 Like

Yes! We blood elves are horde, and the most loyal members of the horde! Unlike those treacherous tauren who should be expelled to Stormwind and their boyking paymaster!

1 Like

No it isnt as in the lore it proves that blood elves dont belong. A opinion on the other hand is what Erevien and Brigante have when they say thing what they think. Only problem with them being that they are trying to force theyre opinions on other but they cant provide any facts to back it up and refuses to handle being proven wrong

1 Like

I do hope the tauren at some point in the near future get a plot where they fight for the horde and not the alliance.
I cant remember the last time they did that

1 Like

You’ll find blood elves under horde

1 Like

Blood elves are part of the Horde and you will accept at. Now get out of my topic.

The best way to deal with people like that is to just not engage them and flag the posts that troll. Some just cant accept that blood elves are the best horde race which we have proved many times

1 Like

They’re literally the same race, though.

We are not!
Wait… yes, yes we are
Sorry
Tho’ it is a bit uncomfortable to be associated with Fel-sponges… :nauseated_face:
But Family is Family… :wine_glass::face_with_monocle:

Never mind that - some people can’t go over, after 13 and a half years, that Blood Elves are in the Horde.

2 Likes

I’m really not worried about what you feel should or shouldn’t be in the game.

2 Likes

They have always thought for the horde unlike the blood elves so its just your memory that is bad if you cant remeber it

1 Like

No blood elves are not apart of the horde so accept it yoourself. And i can be on this topic if i want to and its nothing you can do about it so if you want me to get of the topic then stop spreading lies about the horde and admit that you are wrong cause iw ont let you drag the name of the horde through the mud like this

1 Like