Blood elves are the better thalassian elves

1 Like

Yes and i never said you were the topic and then keep to the topic yourself instead of sending spamm

1 Like

Just stop speaking to me do you not understand that and focus on belf just STOP SPEAKING TO ME

You are the one whgo started responding to me by making insults so if you want it to stop THEN STOP COMMENTING TO ME WITH SPAMm

1 Like

Some people just cant be reasoned with and its better for you put them on ignore

1 Like

Just
Stop
Replying
To
Me
Thank you .

then stop yourself or cant you read?

Yes just focus on me, the most beautiful blood elf to ever walk Azeroth!

2 Likes

You are troling now and reported and ignored thank you for wrecking another thread well done and i will not see what you reply as you are on IGNORE .

No im not trolling apperantly you dont know what a troll is because that exactly what you do when you make personal insult for no reason and then start posting spamm messages just to annoy everyone so good luck cause if anything you get yourself reported for harassment since you dont follow the code of conduct. And its you who wrecked the thread with you spamm

1 Like

Waste of time you posting that do you not think as she has you ignored ? :woman_facepalming:

https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/SPAMM

… what? How exactly are her posts spatial modulation of magnetization? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Not relly as she most likley follow this topic she will likley see it anyway and if she dont it couldnt bother me less either way as im just happy not having to listen to her immature comments :man_facepalming:

incase you dont know what spamm is its when someone keeps sending the same thing over and over just to annoy people and if you scroll up just about 20 mins ago you can clearly see that she is spamming

No, that’s spam. Just 1 m. Means “stupid, pointless, annoying message”. Which describes most of your posts.

1 Like

Yes i know what it mean as i just said. And no it dont describe what my post says its what brigante and erevien does that fits that the describtion. What i use is called facts and if you find facts annoying then thats your problem not mine but facts dont fall under the category of spamm hate to break it to you

You clearly don’t.

In a battle of wits between you and a bag of hammers, the smart money would be on the bag of hammers.

2 Likes

Yes i do and clearly you have no wits as you just showed with that respond

Seriously. This thread is of no relevance to you, you cannot remain civil towards people, despite repeated entreaties for you to do so, you insist on being rude, and you insist on evading questions and being too cowardly to answer them. Why don’t you find a topic that interests you, or has some relevance to you? Why don’t you try to do something good and righteous for a change, instead of always being negative towards everyone?

Why do you think everyone is telling you to stop?

You have added nothing of value to this conversation, apart from to attempt to derail it for your own bizarre atavistic need for self flagellation, We’re not here to pander to you, we’re not here to punish you, you just simply are not adding anything.

Stop. Sleep. Have some food. Post on topics that concern or interest you.

1 Like

Yes it is relevant to me and one again you are the one who insulted me so sugit yourself when you get treated the same way when you started being rude so act civil yourself cause you only keep provning that you can when you start of by making insults and then cant handle the same treatment. Onse again i never evaded any question try reading as you already have the answer. Im not being negative im being honest its not my fault you are to immature to handle facts when given to you. Also you derailed an earlier topic with your behavior so maybe stop yourself and do something productive as the only thing you have done so far is make insults and namecalling whenever someone proven you wrong when you are trying to force your opinion on others that they dont agree on