Blue post confirms that Alliance players were wrong about same-faction BGs 💯

I have no idea who exactly it is on Alliance that gives a damn… You hardly ever got a game versus other Alliance anyway and when you did it was incredibly easy to win. But I would say it’s definitely a difference in playstyle when only queuing for a lose mark was a viable way to get honor and that Alliance racials are probably better for BGs in particular.

You’re the deluded one, you confuse your opinion with truth, whilst being wrong at that.

If you want real truth and “facts” here they come:

Blizzard hasn’t shared any numbers for years, including simple stats as playerbase numbers.

Now they share metrics from data that they won’t disclose with us. And they will not say what the metrics were before the HvH was introduced. How can we take it seriously when we first of all don’t get the data, and second of all, don’t get any context?

Thirdly, if they wanted to share any metric, the first and most important one should have been faction ratio, not bg win ratio or wpvp kill ratio. They don’t disclose this. Because they have cherry picked both time interval and type of metric in order to sway alliance players to like the HvH change.

There you have some facts, I am interested to see how your feeble mind will try to dance through this to cater to its own confirmation bias.

2 Likes

I won 1 out off 8 bgs today. Where are you getting your 90 % numbers from ?

Prior to the first test, we wondered if the queue was having an effect on PvP in the outdoor world, and we now have data showing that when same-faction Battlegrounds were available, PvP deaths in the outdoor world were very close to 50/50 between the factions.

ofc , alliance is rerolling now. 0 alliance outdoor

It is very funny to read alliance crybabies’s nonsense arguments.

They just dont want to face other premades. Thats why they cry so loud.

Counting… Ha-ha.

That’s the issue. People are already afking bored in Shattrath waiting for the queues. They really need to add HvH BG’s again or alot of people are going to quit, including myself.

its 2021… you can check alliance population from last days on classic logs. alliance 42>39>37

evry day less alliance. and ofc alot of them are only logging to share gold / items to his new account

go outdoor and count each alliance…

If faction balance is 40 vs 60 as you said, queues should be 4m vs 6m.
2m vs 60m is abysmal.

Alliance doesnt interest in pvp so why horde suffers? This problem is created by alliance’s crybabies who dont wanna face with other premades.

1 Like

go outdoor and post a photo from 3 alliance (summon stones dont count)

enjoy all server becoming pve servers

At least i can play the game with its full content like you.

I will enjoy, ty.

Truth. Word.

when alliance cross 10% (like retail) you will not be able to do pvp outdoor. you going to cry dady blizzard for hvh outdoor?

so yeah, you “can play the game” “by now”

i remenber a year ago “zug zug no changes” but now “zug zug changes”

BTW 12 min ago since waiting 3 alliances on a screen shot

The result of their testing is from US servers, I really doubt they looked at the stat from EU servers.

I really hope they will permanently implement same faction BG, otherwise pvp will be a feature i cant participate in. At this point rerolling is out of question, way too much effort and all my irl and ingame friends play this side. Paid transfer is also off, im sick of paying for all these things and again, i cant expect all my friends and my guild to reroll for me, it just feels super weird.

O look it’s the hypocrite that is OK with retail changes he likes and says no to changes he is not interested in. Go on explain to us why the change you want is so good and how the people it effects negatively don’t matter.

1 Like

Ofc they were wrong, we all knew it. They are just the loud minority. 2-3 people can’t represent a faction, especially because their faction mostly just play pve (that’s why we have long queues).

You’ve made like 50 posts about wanting dual-spec lol. :DDDD

Show them. Link the “50 posts about bual-spec lol”. Go on. O wait you can’t because they don’t exist. Well don’t you look foolish.
I mention dungeon finder as an example of a something that will save time for PvE player. And no I don’t want it. But “muh time” was used as one of the points for the same faction BG’s.
I was simply pointing out that a a lot of people have to wait but they don’t get an easy way out. That was not part of the original game.
Next time when you try a “go you haha” at least make sure you can’t be shot down in a single post.

Change your avatar, I don’t like it.

1 Like

How are you not getting this, yes they do have an easy way out. You’re referring to a problem that affects both horde and alliance and is fixed by transferring. I had to do it from Flamelash to Gehennas.