Both the EU / US forums should be combined

Alright. Watch me be as condesending and rude without breaking the TOS then. I mean it wont make for a less toxic forums but I can do dogwhistling and gaslighting too

I see this a lot, but I’m not convinced that the NA forum has any better interactions on the whole from blues. It may be true ofc.

Then behave because they’re spying on us !! Check every corner of your phone !

1 Like

You have? How desperately tragic. If I don’t particularly care for a poster I usually put them on ignore and only reply when I feel it is absolutely necessary and then I stop.

watch.

blues dont remember this forum exists unless they have to, which I can’t blame them. Blizzard is an American company first.

1 Like

Soul I read the forums just as much as anyone else of you does. Of course I’ve been watching :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

But please do put me on ignore… My forum life improved allot when Afenton did it also.
And I hope puny and the rest of it do the same… Actually all of you regulars.

We don’t have to encounter each other if we don’t have too. And you clearly can’t handle being in the same room as me without exploding.

1 Like

Its likely going to be their first port of call but everytime I visit the US forum it’s hardly awash with Blues. If anything they get announcements first then we get the same announcement later.

I think people are under the impression that because Blizzard is based in the US they prioritize the US forum, whereas I feel they ignore BOTH forums and prioritize Twitter or X as it’s now known.

3 Likes

They are trying to get better with communications, news etc. Sometimes we do get a ‘blue’ answer here that appears on wowhead though. But not often.

I do understand that it’s a US based company but I don’t doubt that the feedback bots will gather from all sources. I know they get stuff from other places too, like Discords, Reddit etc.

1 Like

I love their social media teams though. They have some great stuff.

It’s mostly fluff but it’s fun. Obviously some great info too.

2 Likes

I hate that they still use Twitter since Musk took over. We need a new Twitter.

1 Like

You just do not know when to stop, then blame others for the vacations you get. I ask you now to just let it go and let the thread carry on without you inflaming it, you make a rod for your own back please just stop.

1 Like

They are on all the platforms but twitter is just the most popular still.

But most of their stuff is posted across all.

Please explain?

I for one am ready to move on… Not me talking about twitter and threads right now

enough said

1 Like

You said it boss… Anyone talking about anything else besides this topic matter? aint on me

Never used Twitter so i wouldn’t know but I do agree, Musk is somewhat of a charmer and not in a good way. The kind of person you’d emigrate to avoid. My social media extends to facebook and either moaning about my health or posting dog photos.

Seen some of it and it is helpful yes, and I’d rather hear it from the horse’s mouth than from a 3rd party.

My constant pleas to make Alexstrasza carry around a little Souldefiler doll continue to be ignored however no matter how many emails I send…

2 Likes

Facebook also drove me batty. Too many adverts and suggested friends and pages. Instagram is no better. I just lurk reddit now, social media has gone whack!

1 Like

If I see another blatant false advert for “Hero Wars” or “Evony” I’m gonna sue Zuckerberg…

1 Like

To be fair most of the info posts are links to their blog posts which the bot puts up on the forums.

Same as the TWiW stuff. Even if many were bamboozled by the acronym originally.

1 Like

I don’t want nothing to do at all with the trolls, contrarians, people arguing for the sake of arguing, belitlling people of the us forum.
From what I see, we’ve got enough here.