Bring back PvP vendors OR

For me it is same - skip content and take break from game-kind of content. :ok_hand:

Shrug, IQD in particular was my gateway to epic flying, and all of them provided me with a lot of fun wpvp to engage in, so I’m a fan of the concept. 8)

IQD was not when I took break, that started with Timeless :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d love to have PvP vendors back.
I also think it would be cool if faction leaders like anduin/sylvanas dropped PvP gear when killed.

1 Like

Well MoP had quite crap pvp gear compared to raid gear that’s why when i attacked the pve “heroes” in timeless isle i brought some raid bosses to them with me in form of 5-10 yangol elites plus the rare one when i was ganked by the cinematic pve “hero” groups.

Hilarity and total chaos guaranteed.

Oh creative approach! I like you ! Now this is side of wPVP I admire, when players get artistic. I used to myself always aggro some pve mobs, when attacked in world - because it meant I had infinite heals as blood dk, and even better was when vengeance was in game. I let pve mob beat my vengeance up fast.

Use of world, terrain and mobs - bonus points for you! :+1:

1 Like

Timeless isle raid group wiping inspired by the scene from Serenity.

It’s just so confusing to why they sat with this system since the beginning of Legion… and yeah they defineetly will lose the pvp side, it’s a matter of time since they are already in a big decline. Do they just not see that this is all just painful for pvpers?? Where is the pvp content in this game anymore? What other game can we possibly turn to for pvp??

You’re talking about before patch 5.4.8 right? Because I remember PvE geared people getting one shotted instead… lol absurd damage, yes. But still weak…

Don’t remember the patch number but it was fun until blizzard made mobs evade more easily before that you could drag half timeless isle to the boss ring and place where AFK heroes were.

1 Like

The patch numbers are a bit hazy to me, but specifically during SoO pve gear was insanely good in comparison to pvp gear in wpvp.

If you refer to pve gear’s performance in instanced pvp though then yes it was weak, because it was downscaled to lower ilevel. Rather “artificial”, but at least it kept the gear in check for arena/bgs.

I have a vivid memory of a fully heroic geared discpriest being like a raidboss.

2 Likes

Also because pve trinkets had their effects even further halved, even the downscaled versions.

2 Likes

YEAH! And that was a biiiiiig relief… BEST PVP IN WOW WITHOUT A DOUBT. patch 5.4.8 <3

2 Likes

Honestly, most final seasons were good imo. My favorite one was TBC S3, followed by S8 in Wrath, but the final seasons of MoP and WoD, Season 15 and WoD S3, were really cool too.

1 Like

I’m not a pvper I’ve dablled with it to earn the odd mark every now and then to spend at a vendor for transmog purposes but I don’t pvp professionally.

I miss the vendors it was a way for me to get ensembles with out having to play pvp all the time and I do miss the fact bfa doesn’t have them😢. I feel almost forced in to pvp to get the gear when I won’t use it all I want is the apperence not the gear itself so I’m with you I want pvp vendors back so I can get my ensembles.

Welp, that’s a unique way to look at it… But very true!

PVP has almost become a Meme at this point sad

1 Like

It’s not different. Mechanics are constantly being reused. It’s really only the sceneries that changes.

4 Likes

You have my vote for PvP vendors!

1 Like

Yeah they need to up their game and think of something actually unique… this goes for PvP as well!