Buff down to 15% and no AOO quest this week

Don’t you have anything better to do then being a troll?

I bet you gave your horse a good smithing too?:joy:

5 Likes

Hahahahaha…W T F?!

5 Likes

Demon hunters leave this matter to me The Highlord.

Oh be my guest, i really don’t want to have any part in this matter. You pouring your light into horses. Too freaky.

5 Likes

Well blizzard made the quest.

I bet this, “ritual”, will be taking place in Goldshire? Lol

5 Likes

nice no free loot to the alliance now we se who really is in for the pvp and not only the free loot funny thing is horde have had wm on even not getting any benefits

You’ve had the numbers i had to wait for you to be done at a world quest almost every day before i could get to do it and if i was lucky i’d not had to wait twice but sometimes that was not the case.

not horde fault alliance didnt turn wm on and needed a free epic and buff to turn it on

Actelly yes it is they out numbered us even when we had it on it’s only due to we got the quest we made partys to kill you.

so you needed the free loot and buff to make parties? just show most of ally just want loot and not pvp

1 Like

I do wana pvp but vs 5 hordies alone isn’t my kind of pvp.

But i apologise if it sounded bad to you about The Smiting but look at the how to get The Highlord mount it was in it’s own way both Smiting and purging that’s what i meant and how they contained it was Holy chains.

No need to apologize. I knew exactly what you were trying to say. Was just having a bit of fun, deliberately misunderstanding your post. No harm done.

Good now when we’ve cleared that up we can get back to the topic also i’d like to say i’d wish all of The Alliance would have war mode on despite the % we have as i’ve always had.

I agree with you there. WM is fun when sides are even. In stormsong while working to complete the kill 10 people quest (which im sure both sides get) there was PVP going on at the tortolan area and it was constantly going back and forth on who controled it as the guards ran around killing the winners.

1 Like

But i don’t mind the nice Bonus and the 400 item level weapon i have and once i have eneogh in stats to use the weapon i can do so much better. :slight_smile:

not a single alliance with wm on since the removal of the buff and quest.Why am i not suprised at all hahaha.

3 Likes

Because i’m not there as i’m relaxing elsewhere and that it’d be so easy to slay you mister 110. :slight_smile:

1 Like