Buff Holy Priest

Sometimes I get two at once but it does sim strong. Two builds one FC and one divine image. Both can sim the same. But divine image is more balanced. You dont sim lower in raid healing. Also divine image helps with dps.

With a raid healing spec, my gear can hit 10000hps with CD’s and 8k+ with AoE healing. Also single target is still good, with CD 6k. So healing is decent for mythic+. These are peak on recourt, the right situation. Values my very well be lower in logs. Averages are much lower.

Holy ptr

Divine Image now casts Searing Light when Shadow Word: Pain or Mindgames (Venthyr Ability) are used, and casts Holy Nova when Unholy Nova (Necrolord Ability) is used. Additionally, if the Priest is crowd controlled while Divine Image is active, the image will cast single target healing spells on nearby low-hp allies.
Divine Image spell-mirroring cooldown removed (e.g. queueing a Shadow Word: Death after a Holy Fire will now trigger 2 Searing Lights).
Flash Concentration buff duration increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).

It just tested it on the ptr… that rng is bad… i used 22!!! Holywords until it appeared… this is so bad. They have to fix that… and dont come with same healing output. This is not true! They can… but in 99% of the time they wont.

I want a different leggo to play in m+. FC is strong and even stronger after the buff… but not divine image

The procc chance on live is 20%, after the ptr changes it should be decentish compared to HA. However the random nature still makes it awkward because the boss will not wait with damage till you get your procc.
You are basically gambling and that is not ideal when people need your healing to stay alive, having said that the theoretical ceiling is higher than any other lego.

It is rare but its is in the sim as well. Still sims above FC. Basically with FC you need max stacks without maximum its next to worthless. It only helps with one aspect of healing which makes it situational. Also from logs single target takes a back set to AoE. Also I dont need a buff to single target. The issues I have are with enough burst AoE quickly enough. This makes me feel Holy word: Salvation is stronger than apotheosis. I almost never use apotheosis but I miss holy word: salvation for the right moments in a mythic+ like ToP.

Using FC is not fundamentally healling correctly for the healing pattern which is mostly AoE. Its a one tool meets all mindset. You are forced to keep casting single target spells to mantain maximum stacks. I can which between any healing method or damage and I dont have a drawback.

FC also reduces the raid healing sim which means its a likely hit to AoE healing. In mythic+ most of the healing is AoE.

Don’t worry about Aellas he does not know what he is talking about, you are correct about fc being better in m+. Although keep in mind that DI is getting a buff and none is stopping you from using it.

2 Likes

There’s a whole thread where you fail to prove anything and just insult. You followed me to any thread and did the same. Now you have after some time, starting attacking me here for the same reason.

This is against the forum rules and is haressment. If the mod does not act. Then I will instruct my lawyer to contact blizzards. It will stop. One way or another. Vendettas are haressment.

Pervious threads on this very subject.

Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

**Insultingly refer to other **characters**, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people**
**Result in ongoing harassment to other characters**, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

It does not matter if you are right or wrong. You were given lots of opportunity to debate. You have clearly shown you dont want to debate. Just state I know nothing. Attack me personally and be insulting.

This is the bahaviour of a bully attacking a victim. Yet you never move the debate beyond that. Thus you are not making constructive posts or trying to engage in a real debate. Thus I request you stop harassing me. I wont reply to any post you make. Get the message.

If I read something that is incorrect I sometimes correct it (and you post a lot of incorrect stuff), I must admit I sometimes get carried away when I try to speculate on why you act the way you do. The forums are probably not the place for that, it is in no way targeted harassment however.
You bringing up your lawyer for your ego being called out speaks volumes though.

1 Like

We really need a buff. We are the HEALER with big H. And yet we are the trash of the expansion. In BFA at least we were decent despite limited by raids.

Holy is not doing well on warcraft logs. Many people will judge holy just on that metric. Its not a judgement that holy can still do the PvE content in question.

Divine image is not better than FC for output dude. You claim to know so much due to the sims you run, but take it from people who actually do the content. Stop spreading false information. FC is by far our strongest lego, only losing out to HA in certain fights.

People have been coming up with interesting theories with the shadow word pain heal lego once that gets buffed, but as it stands, you can’t run DI and expect to be half as consistent and powerful as when you run FC

3 Likes

Sims the same in mythic+ but lower in raids. What can I say.

same gear.
Divine image as head 225
Mythic+
4,622 HPS
Raid
7,504 HPS

FC as waist. 225 Head item decent 213 ilvl.
Mythic+
4,605 HPS
Raid
7,317 HPS

Thus both divine image and FC sim equal in mythic+ but FC reduces raid healing by small amount. Thus divine image is a better balance. It helps more in general. Thus a good place holder until I get more memories.

This is a reasonable level of meeting burden of proof for an opinion. Logs show mythic+ favors AoE healing massively. My last comment on the subject. This has all been argued out in to previous threads.

You do know none of that makes any sense, as it is completely dependant on the fight, right?

Go into sunking with DI and you wouldn’t even be able to output 1/3 of the hps I can with FC.

You literally always crawl back to these sims you talk about, despite it making no sense to do it.

FC is still incredibly potent in raids, so far in the 4 cleared mythic bosses I have done, I have kept FC on due to it’s sheer healing output. In such a competitive environment, having something as unreliable as DI is just never going to beat out on something you have 100% control of.

From all the conversations you’ve had on these forums with priests that are clearly doing harder content than you, I know it is futile to engage in any conversation that relays just how dumb looking at healing sims is, so I don’t expect a response from you that finally acknowledges just how stupid healing sims are.

I tell you what though, since you think raid finder is also a great place to determine realistic output, how about I drop my ilvl to yours, you go in with your build, I’ll go in with mine, and we just have a good old fashion heal off in a completely unpredictable environment (since you think that is a good metric to base actual through put off of) and if you beat me I’ll get behind these ‘healing sims’ but if I beat you, you can’t bring that nonsense to these forums any more where you just spread false information to any new potential holy priests looking to pick up the spec.

2 Likes

Hey! Your logs don’t match the HPS your sims tell you, does this mean that WCLs is wrong??

Or is it possible that sims are not representative of anything but theoretical numbers where the sim doesn’t match any actual real encounter (including the raid group you are playing in?).

Sure looks like sims are a bad resource to use when you can use wow analyser that actually uses log data for real encounters that happened :thinking:

Sims are better than logs for this purpose. Its why people create them. Its meets burden of proof for an informed opinion.

Thus writing a ture opinion pieace as a reply would then have an inadequate level of proof to take presidence.

You would need hard proof. You cant priests doing harder content because you would need to prove that. Even if they did argee then that would be The Appeal to Popularity Fallacy.

Reguardless of what opinion pieace you write, the sim is a mathematical model and is not unreasonable proof.

Even if we faced off. The sample size is too low and human skill has an even bigger factor than what the difference between the gear would likely be. You could not determine a conclusion other than one person healed more or less. Its a waste of time. Its just like having an argument and asking someone for a fight. Its pointless.

Thus no true conclusion could be found. That is one of the main reason sims exist. To remove the human factor and other factors. So that you can have an outout that has statistical significance. Challenging me as you did, is sounds very desperate but I have no compulsion to accept.

Thats a strawman argument. No reason for me to reply.

Lol you are just something else. You literally saying that actual real life data of how actual real life humans perform is less accurate when it comes to judging what is best for us (humans) than a simulation that is just not possible to factor in the many situations created on the fly by us.

I would need hard proof that your sims aren’t as helpful as actual people’s logs… okay I mean go to the actual logs and look at how many people are playing based of what your sims tell you/ compared to what actually works. You really think that you are so far advanced on how to perform the best, that even the absolute top echelon of players are missing something you didn’t? Please get real Aellas.

Okay, well we’ll do the whole raid for 3 weeks and if you beat be on even one (literally ONE) fight, then you win. Surely you can rely on your sims enough to beat someone who refuses to follow your sims, just once… no?

Now insults and unconstructive posts. Clearly you have no evidence or you would substantiate your claims as a better method of attacking me. I could go all week, if this is all you have got.

Typical defensive response when you know deep down inside you have no argument against what I said, because what I said makes complete sesne.

If saying “you are something else” is such an insult to you, that you disregard the other 90% (or does your sims show that is is 96%) of the post just shows that you will grasp on to whatever you can to avoid the truth.

Best of luck with your grey parses my dude. I know I can rely on the other priests in this forum to come to the aid of anyone who asks for help and are met with your asinine responses.

Rhetoric over substance. Do you really have a position or are you just trying to harass me?

That part specifically was poor sarcasm actually.

My other points are valid though, can you say with 100% certainty that your spell usage/movement/blood lust/etc is going to match that sim or are you going to chose your spells to react to what is happening in your raid? Holy priest is still the most reactive healer.

People are not going to execute mechanics properly, you will have to move and bloodlust will be used to suit dps most encounters or on LFR be used when ever the shaman/mage remember they have it (to list some examples).

Other healers will have a wide range of performance and you may have to carry them or relax and chill cos some disc or resto shaman is going ham.

Your own spell usage does not match the “advice” you have given others in the past and I bet dont match your sim.

Sims mean very little to healers other than knowing that in a vacuum mastery is strongest closely followed by crit and vers. Haste is subjective. Some holy priests love it, some have it cos holy is offspec. But if you only have mastery you are losing value from other stats. Eventually you hit diminishing returns.

I have provided you with an alternative tool you can use over sims that does use real log data and your own personal log data at that.

Sims are far from accurate as is the tool I linked but at least is more relative to you and not an AI.

2 Likes