Buff Holy Priest

8.4% reduction in damage is more or less useless. I have been one shot with GS. It’s the low rating that are ok. Higher rating they focus you, when you have to heal someone. Kill you with CD active. Been killed with Ray of Hope active.

Its not always that bad. Its just high gear dps. They need no skill, just OP damage output. It was designed to be this way as well. What we have is the goal. If they balanced the dps, the skill level of holy priests. If they balanced the healing. Well holy would be taking all classes one vs one in PvP. Out healing all the healers.

As shadow in bfa i killed most of a whole 40 man raid on a world boss, to complete against overwelming odds. Other people did help but when you have killed over 25 players… with 2 million dps gear in simc. You start to see just how bad dps players really are.

SP feels OP as hell once you are use to having nothing. Yet they whine and never stop whining.

Its not only useless in PVP, but in PVE as well.
All healers have 2 defensives at least + an external, priest defensive in pve is absolute garbage because they “balance” priests based on focused will passive that works only in PVP.

Blizzard doesnt care, they made a mess here and we have been calling for mobility + defensive + root/snare/slow removal on priests forums since BFA but nobody cares.

Class mechanics are the problem. If you are a good rogue, you can get a high arena rating naked.

Damage is so broken that its just about broken classes. The best class have damage immunity like pal does.

The second the damage reduction causes me to be able to play. The next thing you find is dps has more healing than you and can prevent you from healing at all. This is while most of the time dps healing is not interruptable for holy priests.

Fear has a long CD and stun requires casting dps spells to reset. Meanwhile we are being stunned, chain feared, interupted, out healed and hit with massive dps.

One player out geared me. Totally destoryed me, spit on me and put the thumbs down flag. Nothing I could do. Another would just out heal damage as dps, see locks. Rogues can just stun lock you and kill you. Nothing you can do. Trinket a rogue will withdraw and repeat. Blizzard designed the dps so they would be able to kill holy priests. Made dps damage so high the low skill mythic raids can one shot.

These players think they are great and balancing then will make them see they are garbage skill wise. Its never going to happen, they will never make holy priests balanced with other classes. They will just over nerf holy as needed to make sure.

BFA you could be unkillable to dps because they were brain dead. Warsong I could take the flag and return to base. All the other team attacking me. Basically because they could only do their raid dps rotation. This is the HC and mythic raiders. Most normal and LFG raiders cant do high dps in good gear.

Real decent players and they stun and dps me down. I cast nothing.

Basically WoW is designed to make high gear players feel skilled. If the mythic raider goes to PvP he owns with OP damage. If he goes to mythic+ he owns with high damage.

Its so bad in mythic+ they get healer carried. High dps but no cc, interupting or avoiding damage. Healer just has to out heal it all.

Tanks over pull and chain pull with the healer oom the whole way. No concept of pace. Oom mana because dps dont do anything other than their raidering dps rotation. Yet they are skilled, with 215-220 gear. Perform like +9 is imposible. xx deaths later.

Dont get me wrong but some players are geared and do have skill.

You can not be oneshot with gs active in pvp unless you unequip all your gear, you can not be killed with ray of hope active either. Stop saying blatantly incorrect things to excuse sucking at pvp.

Only in your mind is that true. Happens all the time, if the players are decent skill wise. People dont even need to one shot you, they can stun and kill you faster than you can trinket out. Been 100% killed in ray of hope.

Its getting better now, either by patches or because more lower skilled people are in arena skirmish matches.

You are Just wrong, go look up how The abilities work. And stop shifting the goalpost you said you got oneshot in gs and ray, you did not.

Wrong, its happen 12 times, I know it happened. I watched it happen. Have low Hp and you can get one shotted with ray of hope active.

The best way to get world pvp kills atm.

Infinite bear army

One shotting players with boots

Multi boxing for the win

You are doing it again; Your massive ego does not allow you to accept reality. The game is not broken and everyone else does not beat you because they simply have better gear, you simply make mistakes.

It is so telling that your mind tells you something so blatantly incorrect just to not break The narrative you craft for yourself that you are an amazing player.

Let me quote Ray of hope for you; “For the next 6 seconds, all damage and healing dealt to the target is delayed untill Ray of Hope ends.” Now explain how you got oneshot with ray up.

1 Like

Soz have to report that you are clearly just attacking me personally. You need to work out going from thread to thread personally attack the same person breaks the forum rules. That is not a construtive post, its a personal attack.

I know I am right because its an observation ingame. Oberservations cannot be falsified va argument.

You can die within a second or too. If your health is too low and you pop ray of hope. You can be killed from full HP with GS active. This was happening. There have been patches by bliz so this can change.

Your observation is about as credible as the observation of someone that claims to have been abducted by aliens.

1 Like

Plz stop attacking me.

And ofcourse you have a recent source for any of these bugs that I have never seen or heard of?
Dieing in gs is not a bug in pve btw there is a max damage threshold but that is never met by single pvp abilities in shadowlands.

I don’t know why you would even bring up old bugs that probably don’t exist when the thread is about shadowlands balance.

We need a huge buff for divine image. The proccrate is underwhelming.
Sometimes i dont get even one image out of 8 Holywords.
It has to be much more reliable. Make it procc from all our Holyspells, make it a base procc-chance per minute, something we can rely on.

Flash concentration is really nice, but also really boring. I like my divine friend a lot… if he appears :frowning:
Want to have an alternative to fc for m+

Sometimes I get two at once but it does sim strong. Two builds one FC and one divine image. Both can sim the same. But divine image is more balanced. You dont sim lower in raid healing. Also divine image helps with dps.

With a raid healing spec, my gear can hit 10000hps with CD’s and 8k+ with AoE healing. Also single target is still good, with CD 6k. So healing is decent for mythic+. These are peak on recourt, the right situation. Values my very well be lower in logs. Averages are much lower.

Holy ptr

Divine Image now casts Searing Light when Shadow Word: Pain or Mindgames (Venthyr Ability) are used, and casts Holy Nova when Unholy Nova (Necrolord Ability) is used. Additionally, if the Priest is crowd controlled while Divine Image is active, the image will cast single target healing spells on nearby low-hp allies.
Divine Image spell-mirroring cooldown removed (e.g. queueing a Shadow Word: Death after a Holy Fire will now trigger 2 Searing Lights).
Flash Concentration buff duration increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).

It just tested it on the ptr… that rng is bad… i used 22!!! Holywords until it appeared… this is so bad. They have to fix that… and dont come with same healing output. This is not true! They can… but in 99% of the time they wont.

I want a different leggo to play in m+. FC is strong and even stronger after the buff… but not divine image

The procc chance on live is 20%, after the ptr changes it should be decentish compared to HA. However the random nature still makes it awkward because the boss will not wait with damage till you get your procc.
You are basically gambling and that is not ideal when people need your healing to stay alive, having said that the theoretical ceiling is higher than any other lego.

It is rare but its is in the sim as well. Still sims above FC. Basically with FC you need max stacks without maximum its next to worthless. It only helps with one aspect of healing which makes it situational. Also from logs single target takes a back set to AoE. Also I dont need a buff to single target. The issues I have are with enough burst AoE quickly enough. This makes me feel Holy word: Salvation is stronger than apotheosis. I almost never use apotheosis but I miss holy word: salvation for the right moments in a mythic+ like ToP.

Using FC is not fundamentally healling correctly for the healing pattern which is mostly AoE. Its a one tool meets all mindset. You are forced to keep casting single target spells to mantain maximum stacks. I can which between any healing method or damage and I dont have a drawback.

FC also reduces the raid healing sim which means its a likely hit to AoE healing. In mythic+ most of the healing is AoE.

Don’t worry about Aellas he does not know what he is talking about, you are correct about fc being better in m+. Although keep in mind that DI is getting a buff and none is stopping you from using it.

2 Likes

There’s a whole thread where you fail to prove anything and just insult. You followed me to any thread and did the same. Now you have after some time, starting attacking me here for the same reason.

This is against the forum rules and is haressment. If the mod does not act. Then I will instruct my lawyer to contact blizzards. It will stop. One way or another. Vendettas are haressment.

Pervious threads on this very subject.

Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

**Insultingly refer to other **characters**, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people**
**Result in ongoing harassment to other characters**, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

It does not matter if you are right or wrong. You were given lots of opportunity to debate. You have clearly shown you dont want to debate. Just state I know nothing. Attack me personally and be insulting.

This is the bahaviour of a bully attacking a victim. Yet you never move the debate beyond that. Thus you are not making constructive posts or trying to engage in a real debate. Thus I request you stop harassing me. I wont reply to any post you make. Get the message.

If I read something that is incorrect I sometimes correct it (and you post a lot of incorrect stuff), I must admit I sometimes get carried away when I try to speculate on why you act the way you do. The forums are probably not the place for that, it is in no way targeted harassment however.
You bringing up your lawyer for your ego being called out speaks volumes though.

1 Like