Bugged surfacing threats

Still bugged

Well, I think we officially lost 1 day.

1 Like

How do we reset the quest to do it over again then? Cause that is as far as I can see NOT possible atm. So we are locked out of further progress. even 12 hours after 1st reports. You guys afk or day off? :smiley:

I can’t help but wonder how badly it’s screwed up, since first posts I found on this issue from live are from 16h ago (US forums) and from over a day ago (Wowhead). Oh, also, it was reported on PTR.
Just auto complete the quest if you completed Assault: Amathet Advance or stuff xD

6 Likes

If any find out the solution, help us plz.

1 Like

Blizz PLSSSS

Well, almost midnight, lets hope we have news tomorrow, really disappointed, doesnt look like a difficult issue to fix …

Nice gotta go sleeping now… first day is RIP… give us a fking refund for this st… my whole guild is preparing for mythic raiding and im stuck here and cant do st

5 Likes

Happened to me too! :frowning: I joined a grp only to try to get the rares quest done and now I can’t do anything. :frowning: I hope this gets fixed very soon, as I was so looking forward for this patch. :frowning:

that is unfortunate it happens when it’s very hard to miss a day of farming if you when to be competitive and when stuff is very important

Stuck as well. This is quite frankly utterly unacceptable. I’ve waited for months for new content and I can’t even do the main questline and new content in this patch. I need a fix yesterday.

1 Like

Oh well…these things happen to the greatest! I am sure that they will fix it and award affected players in a manner that we would have been if the bug didn’t have occur. We have so many months left until Shadowlands and I am sure that all of us will get the chance to catch up. The “fear of missing out” is real but if we are angry and judge the whole game for mistakes made by human then we are not human. We made the mistake of completing the quest in a raid group to skip ahead and try to be faster, well you see it’s actually slower.
These kinda unfortunate events tend to happen but if you try to look at the bright side, at least we will remember this thread and the desperation that all of us felt on the launch of Patch 8.3. N’zoth cursed us!
Good luck y’all!

A chance to catch up? If your freaking competing against other high end hardcore guilds, you can not just “catch up” in time.
And it is absolutely terrible, that this have not been fixed yet.

Would be nice if we got any update on this issue from Blues.

pls blizzard…

2 Likes

So ticket wait time only grows. 10h ago I opened it, was shocked to see 1d 13h waiting time and now its 1d 20h time average waiting time.

Looks like no one in Americas have this issue, or at least I wasn’t able to find big topics on that, so we may be ignored? Todays hotfix didn’t include this issue, this issue also not in ‘known issues’.

We can’t progress new content AT ALL. Basically all we able to do is farm old world quests for AP grind and that is it. At least confirmation that issue is getting solved would be nice. This thing is getting quite annoying and being so much behind on every grind making all even worse.

1 Like

The reality is we may have to wait for the next assault in Uldum, think we should maybe prepare for that outcome.
Not that i think we should have too but we might :frowning:

They know about the issue they just dont care. I wrote to a gm as tecnical issue and I was told in the chat, they dont help with stuff ingame. I asked about compensation for the time lost, regards gametime or so, and he just wrote goodbye and slapped the chat down with no response. So they clearly know the issue, because they have been told again and again. They just dont prioritize it.

Have you solved it yet ? did you get any respond from GM ? (i cannot continue , gotta love blizzard, shame on you). millionare company :slight_smile:

“You will see a type of non-N’Zoth assault after the weekly reset and a different one 3 days and 12 hours afterwards, which means the assaults change every Friday at 19:00 Pacific Time for US realms and every Saturday, 20:00 Central European Time for EU realms.”

The quest says “current Assault” they will drag their heels until it is naturally resolved on sat when the asault changes and we all go do that one.

i hope not but i bet they do

1 Like