Bugged surfacing threats

Yeah we can do it after 3 days . You are pretty true but if they dont fix it , we will lose 3 part of 3 daily quest at Pandaria and we getting back to back again with this problem.

Well the reset has happened and no change

Damn. What happens if i abandon? anyone tried?

nothing makes no diffrence

You are ignoring us, refusing to give an update. It’s been a full day now for a bug that’s been in the game since ptr. I refuse to play this game if i’ll have to waIt for the issue to naturally fix it’s self next time uldum is the assault area, we’ll still be behind. I don’t pay the game to have to wait to play.

2 Likes

Well, if this means we can continue the storyline on saturday and still receive the cloak… it’s not the best but better than nothing at all?!

Well , i’m not even sure it’s on saturday because the assault rotates, and it’s on uldum now, so it will probably be even more than that

you also need to level it up…

I tried everything to solve it myself. Abandoned quest, retake and nothing happened. I did with my alt with no problems but i cannot go on with my main and this makes me so mad about the game rn. Even ticket response time shows 1d23h which is AWFUL. And this will throw me so behind of my guildmates for new raid prep. It’s utterly jeezshow you guys couldnt make a proper patch release and keep all these people down and behind. Shame on u.

6 Likes

This is about the principle… if we are going to wait until Sunday and they do nothing about it …it is not like it happened to 20 people but to 600 mabye more … but what is 600+ people to company making billions ?

I have an idea!! let’s all cancel our subscription right now, and start enjoying a life without WoW?

1 Like

Average ticket wait time: 3 Days 15 Hours

I guess the problem they have is that we have received the currency for completing the assault therefore they cannot let us complete it again on the same basis they cannot just reset the quest as we still would not be able to complete it they either need to manually complete it for us or do some sort of “check” i guess for people in this exact situation and somehow manipulate the position we find ourselves in.
My guess… they will let it sort its self out and know that as soon as it does we will all forget there was ever a problem and never bring it up again.
it just kinda moved me from HYPED to meh, not sure i even feel like pushing for raiding now :frowning:

i’m in the same situation i feel demotivated to even start my alts atm.

Happened to me as well. Sad thing is it was made a raid group as soon as I handed it in. Now I probably have to wait for the next assault as it seems this will never be fixed because blizzard are just falling on; you can’t hand in some quests while in raid group response. Very nice.

Seriously I work alot like ALOT and somehow I managed to get 2 days off for patch day and then this happens. Thank you Blizz, made me wanna hug you really hard :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Blizzard for ruining my plans. I took days off in my job to farm this patch as I’m preparing to mythic raid and I’m stuck on this quest since yesterday…

Hello everyone,

A hotfix has been deployed for this which should help prevent it from happening to new characters going forward. As for anyone that completed the assault already and didn’t get credit, please submit a ticket via this link, and our Game Masters will do their best to assist as quickly as possible.

Apologies for the inconvenience and extra wait for those impacted!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the feedback. It would be appreciated for those who are affected by this issue to give them the legendary back maxed out for this week :smiley:

i have tryed to re take it but still the quest wont be done