Bunny Ear Transmogs Year-Round?

It is VERY easy to look silly without bunny ears. All you need to do is have a horrendously mismatched transmog with gaudy colours. Don’t even need any novelty gear. The worst looking players I see are always those who don’t bother to transmog anything.

I suppose we should remove antlers aside from December then as well? Given that deer are associated with Xmas which is also a Christain holiday. The druid travel form is going to need a change, according to your logic.

3 Likes

I consider them more Playboy than Christian.

6 Likes

Bunny is not ,however, eggs are part of Christianity since earliest days :nerd_face:

1 Like

A lot of cooking recipies are going to need a change if we follow the logic of someone in this thread :smiley:

3 Likes

No, that is not my logic.

those antlers are in the game to be Druids/Taurens whatever. They’re not in the game specifically to be part of the Xmas.

more reason not to bring that into a +13 game then. In fact change the Bunny ears to fruit bowls quick before someone gets offended.

But consider it what you want. Nobelgarden is here to represent Easter, not Playboy.

So what you’re saying is if Blizzard introduced another set of bunny ears not associated with any event you’d be fine with them.

Great stuff! Lets ask for that then!

3 Likes

That would be okay by my logic. As long as its not used to represent a religious holiday, it’s fine.

However, I personally wouldn’t want to see that included. It would be better for them to create better and more thematic Transmogs, than the silly ones like the Yeti Costume and the Spring Darter Costume.

The last store transmog got it pretty spot on tbh, more of that please.

Bunny ears don’t stop Blizzard from designing other stuff. More variety is the best way.

The Sprite Darter trousers are actually very nice. Dark purple trousers with an understated yet high quality texture. I use them all the time.

5 Likes

Noblegarden is a fun in game event. If you want to see it as religious then like I said, you can. I don’t.

4 Likes

A fun in game event used to celebrate Easter.

You can bend it anyway you like. But it is what it is.

Its like saying Winterveil has nothing to do with Christmas

Also Careful on the use of the word Fun there :smiley:

uhh it got deep. i don’t think it should be allowed tho, because if you let people to use event items then they might start not caring about the event next year or later, yes they can add new stuff every year but restricting event items is easier. i can’t justify why some of them are permanent tho. I’d give recolors as permanent and keep originals just for the time of the event.
big companies only care about christian & chinese holidays tho it’s not something only blizzard does. yes this event has ties to the religion but there’s nothing wrong about an american company letting people to celebrate a christian holiday . i’d love to see other stuff too like it’s also Ramadan this month but the western companies don’t care.
I’m a Muslim but don’t feel like i can complain about this.

2 Likes

Absolutely nothing wrong with it at all. Not saying it shouldn’t be in the game, just suggestion it should be kept to its own holiday period.

This would be fantastic to see included in the game.

There are so many big celebrations across the world from different cultures. Would love to see more of that in the game.

1 Like

You are the one seeing religion in everything. I just play a game.

3 Likes

It’s not unusual to take an analytical eye to media and the arts to have an understanding where it gets it inspirations from, and what messages it is trying to pass on.

Especially when it’s an obvious comparison.

you know winter event being around christmas time and the spring event is at the week of easter and it’s not a coincidence , right ? we also celebreate thanksgiving in online games and it’s an actual holiday in America i hope you’re aware of that lol

2 Likes

Some people like to take life at face value. Which is okay if that is how they want to live their life.

Sometimes I wish I could do that as well.

I don’t know how many more times I can say it. It’s fine for you to see celebrations as religious. To me neither the Easter Bunny nor Santa Clause are religious. They are not part of any religion. The actual religious celebrations are orientated around Jesus Christ.

You may feel however you wish :slight_smile:

I’m not going to answer that again, I can’t keep saying it :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll leave you to believe that if that’s what you want. I accept that part, and you’re free to believe what you choose to believe, just like anyone else.

However, that doesn’t change their origin or the message they are sending. It’s just that you personally have made a detachment.

easter bunny has easter in its name and santa only comes around christmas time but i’m starting to get used to seeing you ignore things. i don’t hate these figures and love christmas events too but i also acknowledge that it’s an event to celebrate a religious holiday. Like you saiid, it’s about how we want to see things and seeing it differently is completely okey.

Are we really having an argument about how bunny ears somehow offend non-christians due to their association with Nobblegarden?

What about the Chinese new year stuff then?

7 Likes