Bunny Ear Transmogs Year-Round?

A fruit ball hat does sound nice

But I still want the bunny ears

2 Likes

Same, free the bunny ears!

2 Likes

Well if the Bunny Ears get used the way Puny wants to use them, then they should automatically turn into a fruit bowl.

well that’s why i recommended recoloring because the current bunny ears come from easter event not the ‘‘bunny costumed anime girls convention celebration’’ event

1 Like

The point has flown over some of your heads.

The point is that the cultural significance of bunny ears is more than just Easter and to many people Easter is not the first thing they would think of at all.

Personally the first thing that comes to mind is DBZ’s Bulma.

2 Likes

then they should come from more sources than easter event :slight_smile:

1 Like

That doesn’t stop Noblegarden being WoW’s celebration of Easter.

It doesn’t matter what you think when you see them.

Bunny Ears referred to in this thread = Easter = Christanity.

Your refusal to see how culture can evolve beyond and without religion is honestly concerning.

2 Likes

That is okay.

However, I wouldn’t want to see that kind of tac in the game. more serious Transmogs please. Less silly outfits.

I would like a Suit and Tie so I can pretend I’m going to the office.

True. Everyone and every culture has their own understanding of what the bunny represents.

For me, when I think of Bunny or rabbit I think Luna Lovegood, or Alice in Wonderland. Far from Easter.

Each individual views an item in their own way.

Believe it or not, bunny ears have been used in fashion shows since the 2000’s.

Fruit hats have been used as well, popularized by Carmen Miranda

3 Likes

Your inability to see how culture can evolve but still hold on to its heritage is even more concerning.

And yet more concerning is that you think that I’m a step behind you on that one ;).

Honestly, no joke or meme, fruit hats can look great.

3 Likes

bunny ears is ok imo but if it comes to a point where people hang out around in penguin costumes like it’s in lost ark then i’d start complaining lol asian mmos have the weirdest outfits.

1 Like

Untrue. I have never said I have a problem with people having religious association with Easter. But you clearly have a problem with those who do not.

But the bunny ears come from Nobelgarden which is an easter event!

We’re not talking about bunny ears in general, we’re talking about the nobelgarden ones.

There is a fruit hat in game, makes you dance. It’s fabulous.

4 Likes

I need this O.O

1 Like

It’s an item you can pick up in Pandaria, let me consult the great god google

1 Like
4 Likes

Thank you so much <3

1 Like