Burn HIllsbrad canceled

See, this is what we mean with “real issues”, find professional help.
People is not “out to get you”, you simply reap what you sow on the forums and elsewhere.

5 Likes

Elisande is the new Tanver.

1 Like

Damn, and I thought Nataliya’s reasonable walls of text would ruin this thread.

I’m starting to love this community, please keep the drama flowing.

The Horde should also get their act together, they have stopped producing valuable content since the decline of Gravediggers.

idk who that is, but I still love you <3

Nah, mon.

Please keep da drama in da Alliance.

Hahaha yeah it looks like it, probably is infact.

so did you leave like you threatened or just brexiting for attention?

Attention???

aint that what you are after?
Stop projecting.

Got me there <3

Just because you put <3 will not mean people will give you sympathy.

Tanver 2

I will still love you, it isn’t your fault the way you are, but you are a perfect example of why gun laws are a thing. It is never too late to start fixing your flaws. Every next second of your life is another chance to turn it around. <3

I will still love you, it isn’t your fault the way you are, but you are a perfect example of why gun laws are a thing. It is never too late to start fixing your flaws. Every next second of your life is another chance to turn it around. :heart:

Why are you spaming again? Attention seeking as per?

Why do you keep spaming?

You really seem to have mental issues, lack of care, whatever, this is not the place.
Seek professional help before you hurt yourself or people around you.

Well it is my thread so techincally you are spamming and enjoying replying, good content right?

All Elisande did was give constructive criticism underlining flaws that could be easily fixed. Does reavan have to listen? No. Does reavan have to cancel because of two voices? No. Is it reasonable to call the whole community trash because of a few differing opinions? No.

Why are people always so butthurt about this kind of thing? And jeez nataliya, thats a huge defense you wrote, womt bother to read all of it. Seems out of proportion. Get it together folks.

rolls eyes

PS. Reavan, Elisande is just enjoying riling you up, and you cant stop taking the bait. Cant get enough can you? >:D

4 Likes

Yeah perhaps. Tho I was trying to also offer a different view on it, like I tried to offer to that claim how it’s not rp at all. But what do I know eh, I’m not some big shot in this server anyway so yeah, do as the rest and just ignore my walls of text :sweat_smile:

Tho who were those butthurts you mentioned? Just curious, “asking for a friend” here… -cough-

All good im sure you mean well. I meant reavan when it comes to being butthurt, and the people in other discussions who feel attacked as soon as some1 disagrees with them. If people didnt always take criticism and feedback as an attack things would have a more constructive result.

1 Like

Can agree with that. Sometimes it goes to a point where you’ll be completely amazed… Like when I was studying as a goldsmith (back then, just artisan, not “master” degree) and there were these seminars with people presenting their thesis (if you can call it that). Anyway, the teachers there gave very good feed back on what to improve and where those students succeeded. And they did it in very professional manner, so there was no laughing or mocking, just polite, but professional way to help those students improve.

And what did some students do? After the seminar they went to cry to their own teachers how they got “mean” feed back. I heard them talking and there literally was crying involved. As if those teachers should’ve just said 100% positive things and not at all that constructive criticism.

Too much hand-holding for them apparently.

But that’s going way out of topic here… I have tendency to do that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah thats what im saying. Feedback and criticism can help you improve, if reavan had good intentions for the community then he should have been grateful for feedback whether he uses it to change the event or not. I experience reactions like these all the time and its just counterproductive. If you dont agree with the feedback, fine. Just do your thing then and ignore it. But selfdestructing over getting criticism is silly.

2 Likes

imagine the student telling the professors " I was doing goldsmithing before you even know what gold was you AD scrublet!!!"