Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation August 10

We’re still waiting for these promised “soon” free transfers.
At this rate everyone who transfers back will be locked out of all the realm first achievements as you can’t get them within a month of a transfer … I think.

1 Like

Really!

1 Like

So many depressed people… i think we need something to smile.
I found this short Youtube short.
My assoziation:

The time around the first realm consolidation announcement
The running person: Blizzard
The chicken: All roleplayers, coming after them: “You are going to kill ALL RP Realms?? Have you lost your mind!!!???”

:wink:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ShOJLJfoMXA

So… we are not going to get a blue post, are we? Like ever?

1 Like

At this stage its farcial: Someone I know wanted to pay for transfer but couldn’t and when he wrote a ticket they said it’s because HW is full sarcastic laugh

Just linking this here as well, since Blizzard can’t be bothered to post on their own forums: It's been confirmed, RPPVP will cease to exist.

WHAT!

Was the response in the HW Discord, too.

At least, Blizzard does cause SOME KIND of laughter :see_no_evil:

1 Like

This would imply, the CM would find the way into their own threads.
Not likely to happen :roll_eyes:

No idea, I’m not in the HW Discord - I am not much in Discord at all. My computer’s old and tired; I either am on Discord or play WoW - not both :wink:

2 Likes

i know, i know, i have noticed it already :wink:

BUT i found your letter in game :slight_smile: took notes of some names :wink:

1 Like

Incredible. A slap in the face.

2 Likes

fun fact: you can still transfer to Razorgore from Hydraxian Waterlords. :smiley:

Was never removed as target realm.

At one point, one admin will have to do a HUGE clean up with all of these transfers from and to the different realms. :smiley:

2 Likes

SOON - when is soon? Please open this free transfer!!!

2 Likes

Probably not never. Sadly though, for sure not until Blizzard themselves feel like it and are ready to do so.

1 Like

I hope they will add Ashbringer to the list. This server is really low pop.

Still nothing new on his?

2 Likes

When blizzard says ‘soon’ you know it’s gonna take a long time lmao, 6 days before merge and still no info about destination realms you can’t make this stuff up.

2 Likes

SOON™ means it will take so long that indie developers would have been belived broke. likewise if you where to use that term in your personal life. the police would probably turn up at your door at some point to check that you are still alive

2 Likes

We’ve just fixed it. All intended Free Character Transfers to Hydraxian Waterlords are now available.

Thank you for your patience.

6 Likes