Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation August 10

Doesn’t seem so, does it? Which is ridiculous, by the way. I am really running out of creative ways to call for blue ansers here, so I guess I’ll just say it again: Halloooo? Blizzard? Would you mind answering, please?

2 Likes

And could we Please, pretty please with a cherry on top have the promised free transfer TO Hydraxian Waterlords FROM everywhere?
I’m not levelling my alts if I cannot move them soon :frowning:

3 Likes

It is indeed ridiculous.

And what I originally was afraid of is coming true. On RPPVP people have a preference for a tag over the other.

The majority is set to moving to Hyxdraxian, but a considerable quantity are moving to Golemagg pvp. And they don’t even really want to go to that soleless server infested with bots, gold sellers, gold buyers, gdkp fueled by RMT etc. :weary:

Thanks Blizzard for “protecting the community”. :man_facepalming:

Utterly unbelievable this fiasco.

7 Likes

Sad :frowning:

The Celebras Community was scattered, too.

And this didn´t have to happen :frowning:

4 Likes

No, it didn’t have to happen.

I have better things to do than come on these forums everyday for the past two months and begging for them to keep one single server.

They don’t even acknowledge our efforts.

Sigh, my old bones ache Malou. I think I need some rest after this fight… I think I’ve ventured too far from home… I want to lay in the grassy plains of Mulgore under the sun and enjoy the occasional breeze.

Soon.

4 Likes

You echo my feelings as well. I feel like to little butter stretdched over too much bread.

3 Likes

joins

I felt better, mentally… and i see how my mental health is going downhill again. Just recovered from last year… sigh

1 Like

I would have wished, that we could talk about good, old times (roleplay together) one day, Gatorin…

the Tauren looks sad

(and that´s me, who told everyone, including Blizzard until some seconds ago, i would never roleplay in english! :wink: )

2 Likes

We’re still waiting for these promised “soon” free transfers.
At this rate everyone who transfers back will be locked out of all the realm first achievements as you can’t get them within a month of a transfer … I think.

1 Like

Really!

1 Like

So many depressed people… i think we need something to smile.
I found this short Youtube short.
My assoziation:

The time around the first realm consolidation announcement
The running person: Blizzard
The chicken: All roleplayers, coming after them: “You are going to kill ALL RP Realms?? Have you lost your mind!!!???”

:wink:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ShOJLJfoMXA

So… we are not going to get a blue post, are we? Like ever?

1 Like

At this stage its farcial: Someone I know wanted to pay for transfer but couldn’t and when he wrote a ticket they said it’s because HW is full sarcastic laugh

Just linking this here as well, since Blizzard can’t be bothered to post on their own forums: It's been confirmed, RPPVP will cease to exist.

WHAT!

Was the response in the HW Discord, too.

At least, Blizzard does cause SOME KIND of laughter :see_no_evil:

1 Like

This would imply, the CM would find the way into their own threads.
Not likely to happen :roll_eyes:

No idea, I’m not in the HW Discord - I am not much in Discord at all. My computer’s old and tired; I either am on Discord or play WoW - not both :wink:

2 Likes

i know, i know, i have noticed it already :wink:

BUT i found your letter in game :slight_smile: took notes of some names :wink:

1 Like

Incredible. A slap in the face.

2 Likes