Buying AotC boost, is it safe?

There’s another angle to it too.

When 50% of the players have that curve, Is it too difficult to expect most groups would consider curve a necessity?

It’s not just the community that drives people into buying boosts. Buying boosts also drives the community into that elitism level.

Why do this, mate.

Those achievements are meant to be reserved for those that put the time and effort into getting them.

Not those that bought gold from the store and got carried. It’s just a mount, if you really cannot get it on your own… let it go.

Don’t waste your money or gold on this.

Do you use these services personally?

3 Likes

While I could agree that 50% have curve now. But at start of 8.3.
Pugs started to ask for curve on 2nd week of Nylotha tier. I doubt 50% people had already curves on the 2nd week hehe.

Its pretty much a never ending cycle.
Create overly high demands - > People use boosts to “meet those demands” -> Seeing a lot of people meeting those demands, we raise the goalpost to filter them out even more -> Once again buys the boost to meet the “new requirements”

And the cycle goes on…

1 Like

Even before boosts became an “infestation” groups required curve left and right. I can literally see no difference from now to several years ago in regards of groups wanting curve.

Like i said. It works both ways.

Some people just want to be carried.

At the same time, excessive number of curve owners makes groups with full curve players an easy thing to achieve. Which wouldn’t have been the case if 10~20% of players max, had curve as it should have been.

I haven’t used them personally but I know boosters in several boosting communities. Even if you buy an M plus boost (for example) and it fails, they will swap in a new team for the booster and some even give them all or part of their money back. There are also punishments for failing teams.

Do you need to buy a boost?

1 Like

What will he win ?

How do you deserve things in a damn game ?

2 Likes

Some players purely want the AotC mount that we get with the last boss of the last patch. Some can get a boost with friends or their guild and others go this route.

I agree there is the whole you can’t join without curve, but I don’t have curve, go and get curve, well take me then, but you don’t have curve issue.

1 Like

Mhm hmm. I take it you get freebies then? :smiley:

Never :stuck_out_tongue:

No I’m sorry I don’t, so I can’t hook you up with any special prices if that’s what you’re after.

1 Like

So you don’t go from thread to thread mocking Puny … :thinking: sure looks like it to me .

3 Likes

So Puny has a stalk …er “fan”! :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m sure you know all about that, being 2/12 HC

1 Like

Yes she does he seems to like her enough to ridicule in every thread .

1 Like

Didn’t you know? MVP bad. Blizzard bad too.

1 Like

Hey, the bait was obvious but come on

… you did kinda swim by it :stuck_out_tongue:

Here come the fanboys :smiley: Thanks for the laughs :rofl:

Iam a fangirl actually . You know a female but i guess you wouldnt know what one of those was :slight_smile:

That’s a nice way of admitting you have no comeback.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

So many angry people that don’t have 60k to buy a aotc boost

1 Like

Yes, it can be safe, just make sure to buy from a community that has good reputation. I boosted for several years in the game and built a great place with some friends, eventually recruited over 500 of boosters. It was super fun finding customers and collecting great reputation and of course good friendships…and gold.

Hate to say it but some boosters were worse to deal with than customers but at the end of the day it was a super cool experience in the game but i simply burned out of it and found other ways to make even more gold.

1 Like