Can we please buff horde racials?

Okay so hear me out here.
i think its beyond unfair that alliance side (and only alliance side) are able to premade and crush horde in AV in 7 minutes or less, and if blizzard refuses to do something about these premades they should at least buff Hardiness from 25% to 35% and upgrade the duration of Will Of The Forsaken to 10 seconds up from 5 seconds.
gnomes have OP root escape, infinitely more mana and humans have TWO weapon specialization racials that include some of the best weapons in the game not to mention the free stealth detection that pretty much makes horde rogues and druids useless!
Night elves have OP shadowmeld, which means that as a hunter with a cat they can ambush just like a rogue and one shot anyone that comes across their path!!!
Dwarf stoneform is literally like immortal mode, and should have its armor bonus removed, imagine how horde rogues feel when their poisons and bleeds are instantly removed by this obviously overpowered racial.
and don’t even get me started on paladins and their gazillion blessings that works as immortality shields and free Free Action Potions! AND THAT IS ON TOP OF THE STAT/AP/MANA BLESSINGS!! not to mention that blessing of salvation makes for ez pz drek rush as none of their dps have to worry about pulling aggro from their tanks

meanwhile the horde is sitting here with useless trolls and gimp taurens. trolls have NO useful racials for pvp and Tauren has a hitbox the size of Mt. Everest and their war stomp is 1 measily second of duration (and it even takes a second to cast!)

i cry myself to sleep at night and my dog died yesterday. blizzard please step in and take action. :cry: :persevere: :scream: :weary: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

17 Likes

Give me back my interrupt.

edit: Oh this is classic. Carry on.

2 Likes

LOL Horde doesn’t need racials buffs, the only reason why Alliance wins in AV is because they’re so bad they need to craft/form a large group of premade, voice chatting, while horde can’t do that because of the queue time, the chance of getting the same slot as others is slim, blizzard should probably fix that AV pre-made bullshiet if alliance were not cheating in a way, it would have not been an issue people can actually have fun instead of those people who rushes AV in 5 min, pathetic really :stuck_out_tongue: but Horde Racials doesn’t need a buff.

Fyi Alliance before you start crying Pre-made in AV is not suppose to be a thing, so yes you’re cheating the system I don’t care how you sees it, you would been just as pissed, I don’t care that we lose, what I do care about is your pre-made garbage is ruining the game for others, 30+ queue for a 4 min game, learn to have fun in PVP instead of rushing it to make Classic look bad, eventually the game will die out cause of people like you.

Most powerful faction : Horde
More ppl in both factions : Horde
Who dominate WPVP : Horde
Who can level in peace : Horde
Who gank every area in open world : Horde
Who control Blackrock Mountain : Horde
Which faction win in battleground : Horde
Who have the best pvp racials : Horde
Who win in Horde pugs vs alliance pugs : Horde
Who win in the case of horde vs bad alliance premade : Horde
Who win in the case of horde vs good alliance premade : Ho… Alliance

BUHUHUH PREMADE ARE LAME STOOOOP IT IT RUINS MY game

Stf* horde please, it’s not like you encounter a premade on every game

edit : btw i’m not responding at op, obvious troll

26 Likes

Alliance only win premade scrub because they abuse it : ) and u can’t say Horde levl in peace, lie I’ve levled alts and get just as rekt as my Alliance alt, who gank every area? Both? you dumb? depends on what realm you are idiot, who win pugs? both factions Horde win more sure, premade in AV? that bullshiet u don’t seem to understand the point, as I said I don’t care about pre-made what I find annoying is the fact that Alliance make a 30+ min queue last for 5-6 min, and your sh*itty post is just as trolly as anywhere else, why do I care what you say anyway? not even showing an Classic alt lol

5 Likes

Ignore that guy, I main Alliance and I can understand the frustration :slight_smile: I would have been angry over that myself if the wait time is that long.

5 Likes

oh no, you are ded one time when leveling , so sad :cry:, don’t worry just wait few minutes and all the alliances players will be eradicated by ur friends

Both factions wins pug ? Lul, probably 2-3 weeks ago, now it’s impossible to alliance pug to win, every round start as 23 vs 40, and all the good alliance players are in premade, not in pug, you can’t win as alliance pug.

Oh poor soul, you have to wait 30 minutes for a 7 minute games, that’s so saaaaad, i hope you will never encounter the 1 hour corpserunning from searing gorges to MC entrance, oh wait obviously u will never encounter it, you choose the ez pz faction

5 Likes

Where the heck in my post did I say I only got ganked once? I probably get ganked every min by rogues or mages around Tarren Mill or other places, jesus are you just dumb are finding excuses to whine more furry boy xD ur instantly ignored in future topics cause you ain’t worth the time.

ok level 25 undead priest, you wow classic experience is so stressful, it’s so hard to be a undead on wpvp server

1 Like

If you dont like pvp go to pve server kek

How about: No.

You are demanding changes to basic game mechanics, in a game that is explicitly about avoiding any such changes from the original.

So no, we won’t hear you out. The answer is simply: NO.

Again where in my post did I tell anyone I don’t like PVP or mind dying on my alts, jesus christ xD people don’t read?

Agree. Orc racial is bad. I met a warrior, I resisted his charge but not the intercept? Wtf is that? Bullsh1t racial.

2 Likes

i think its very unfair to dismiss my completely legitimate and reasonable request based on personal opinion.
come on, admit it, Horde racials need to be buffed.
either horde racials get buffed or i am taking my ball and going home :weary:

this guy got point here.

since majority of players who making money for blizzard is horde, company have to keep them happy.

my suggestion is - remove alliance from pvp servers completely and give alliance racials to horde in addition to whatever they already have.

Everyone will be happy

2 Likes

Debateable. Top guilds? All Alliance.

Debatable again. Horde are certainly dominant on most PVP servers, but Alliance are dominant on all PVE servers.

Debateable once again. The big Alliance PVP guilds in P2 didn’t stay in one place for very long, they’d destroy a zone and then move to another zone before the entirity of the Horde regrouped. Because they didn’t stay in one place for long, you didn’t see much of them.

Yeah… On flamelash. Any other server? They still get ganked often. I tried farming Furbolgs during the first week of P2, and this was at around 3am. Was I safe? No, I spent more time corpse running than fighting. I’d kill 3-4 furbolgs, then I’d get ganked by a squadrant of Alliance.

Both factions. Anybody that actually believes that the good Alliance players did nothing in P2 are just plain old stupid.

Ha. BWL attunement was released earlier in the week. Want to know what happened on Firemaw if you went to BRM? You got ganked. Large groups of Alliance were camping BRS entrance. And if you thought you could just run through them and enter, you were sadly mistaken. You’d get mind controll’d and thrown off the ledge.

Unlike you guys, we don’t have bubble buddies.

…No.

Debateable. Horde have the best racials for 1v1 fights. PVP isn’t all 1v1s. Alliance are much better equipped for group fights.

That’s the Alliance’s fault. The good Alliance are all in their premades, the Alliance pugs are just the worst of their players. Not only that, but they get screwed over by being thrown into 40v23 games.

“Bad”. That isn’t a faction issue.

So basically, your post is utter rubbish.

3 Likes

Post like this from horde hero like you?
There are no good players in wow :frowning:

The most op racial in the game is orc ‘hardiness’ NOT ONCE have I been able to stun and orc in cat or bear form. I see rogues on ali complain about this all the time, even my mate who plays feral says almost every stun they do on an orc is resisted. I can’t stun an orc rogue and heal or sham. This is by far the most op racial from on expan. No wonder they got rid of it in later expans…

Also the horde are over populated right now because people chose the horde because the horde have more op racials for pvp. Thats the only reason horde outways the alliance on classic.

OP go back to retail you snob.

1 Like

Some people here just don’t get the satire, it seems.

3 Likes