Can you add Tier crafting next week?

am tired of playing the waiting game nobody cares for mythic raiders world first anymore or story can you add the Tier crafting station now so we can get our four set and clear the content already?

Pretty please.-

Like this raid tier is the bottom line of boredom I wont complain clearing the raid 3 times is ok but like can you add the tier crafting station next week

The Group Loot Gives us no tier that is mandatory to clear the raid.

6 Likes

I think they should add it already since the story is done already.

1 Like

Yeah please add it already blizzard dont want to wait till june 21st

they should add it for next week tbh the story is over.

i mean not like the story has anything to do with tier… but seeing all the top players have 4/5 tier set on top of all 441 gear makes you wonder why delay anyways. those players farm 24/7 every content anyways, now give those who have a life also the things they deserve?
better yet, just grey out the bonus in dungeons till catalyst comes or remove it entirely. this raid or die mentallity forced back into the game with op trinkets and weapons is already more than enough to destroy your game even further

2 Likes

Tbh it isnt we just have to do weekly vault to earn it over time. Its not ideal but we can do it. Think im 3/5 tier set so far all from m+ / vault

I did 3 raid bosses total and got no loot tho :upside_down_face:

if you raid like the big guys you have 2 raids every week and 6 slots of vault.

if you only do m+ you got 3 slots in the vault and thats all the chances you got.

I had a total of 24 vault slots on several chars and did not receive a single tier piece so far.
What is annoying though is when the catalyst releases it is time gated again, so i still wont have 4 pcs until 2-3 weeks later depending if my next vaults have something for me

and with this new hero champ track garbanzo, you also only want to make sure you convert hero gear and not champ gear. Which is bad for alts. My main has 3/5 items on hero that i can convert at least

2 Likes

The issue is its designed with the idea of being a catch up system rather then a Progressive one, im not nessercarily agreeing with it,

tbh, i’ve killed 12 raid bosses and have yet to get a singular piece of raid loot :stuck_out_tongue: With how raid loot works tbh its just as bad in these regards.

my brothers killed normal and heroic every week since Raid launch and 2 pieces were from vault and last for the token for 2k RIO :stuck_out_tongue: but yeah, blizz said they tjhink players who do all content should be awarded more then those who stick to a singular niche.

I suspose with normal raiding being as easy as it is however, it isnt that much of a issue, u prolly could clear it with a hour or 2 on normal with a pug.

i think they dont know what they want from it by themselves either.
Is it catch up or progression, nobody knows.
Doesn’t work well as either how they implemented it tbh

9/9 normal
8/9 heroic
LFR

2 reset 0 tiers

Great job, Blizzard!

waiting game indeed boring asf.,

Tier has always been something designed to earn over time. Why do people have such an issue earning their loot nowadays?

2 Likes

Group loot = no loot

crap system by a crap indie company.

Probably due to the vast gaps between lucky and unlucky players, with no good luck protection in place. Said gaps ensuring you spots in raid/m+ content or making group finding for current content significantly harder, especially in the competitive end. This is especially prevalent for those only completing m+ content, who have to rely purely on vault rng (although raiders experience bad luck too, of course).

I think the Catalyst should start week 2 of the season.
Is still 4 more week to get Vault through catalyst only. No point in making it 1 month away and then also timegate it with 1 charge per week.

2 Likes

Yeah ok sure doesn’t mean you don’t earn your loot you just want a shortcut. What next tier on the wow shop2 set £30 4 set £60

Because we are asked to have 4p set bonus in pugs now.

Funny I’ve never had that issue doing keys 10-20

That’s quite the leap to make, to assume people want pay-to-win, rather than a better in-game earned solution than the current pure rng of the weekly vault.

The bottom line is the way it currently works sets players with bad luck back by a very significant margin, especially considering how powerful and essential some of these set bonuses are. I don’t personally believe a lottery is “earned”, and I’d argue that relying on the vault to produce tier gear is akin to that of a lottery. Some players are lucky and get tier in their vault, every week, so won’t have a hard time to get access to future group content, others are arbitrarily set back by the sole factor of luck, for no reason.

What is anecdotally true for you, does not paint the overall picture though.

1 Like