Can you make the weekly loot 421 for 18+ instead of 20+ in m+.,

Maybe it’s been designed that way on purpose.

1 Like

Can you also give us max ilvl in heroic and not mythic raid please? Actually no, give max ilvl from WQs :clown_face:

421 is the equivalent to Dathea and Kurog. If you aint good enough for it then thats on you.

Doing a +18 is merely putting you 3 ilvl lower. Thats perfectly acceptable. You dont need it handed to you.

As Deja said. You want it. Not need it. And every class/spec can do every dungeon on a 20.

1 Like

You are simply not a good enough player and that’s fine. Lower your standards. You are free to not have that 421 gear and simply be happy with the +18 rewards. Harder difficulties award better gear, it has always been like that and that’s good design.

priest is not meta. i bet they wanna faceroll with mele combo.
and you can reroll your key in +18 to shadow and then inv people for +2. and play your 20.
so i would do this like. but i dont care about 20+. normal people dont have gear for this right now. and to many trash dungeons are hardcore overtuned.

Personally would prefer if everything went back to being 15s are the weekly and KSM was the main score you had to aim for to upgrade everything.

I have not enjoyed having to get to 2400. I haven’t touched a 20 yet and I’m so sick of the sight of mythic plus dungeons.

13 Likes

As an observation from a far (10 is my max this season and 16 is my best ever) it has also spread the player pool unnecessarily, there used to be a lot of +15 weekly (no leavers) etc. Which I did a few in SL (was timing 12-13s) … now they exist for 20s but that is far away from me to even be considered.

My only problem is, even though we are making it to 20’s somewhere this season, we will never be close to maxed out, since we will have less +20 vaults. Which means we will end up on lower maximum keystones done at the end of the season. Which is a bit discouraging. Gearing by the vault is just very slow.

The best obtainable gear should come before the hardest difficulty.

2 Likes

personally I feel like the biggest issue with the +20 m+ cap is that there’s only 30 ilvls of difference between m0 and +20 regular loot. Thats 30 ilvls spread out over 20 difficulty tiers.
Yeah, sure the vault.
That thing that never gives you what you need.

1 Like

I see you’ve given up on your other thread of “Waaah, dungeons to hard when no one does mechanics”

Is there a reason why blizzard are making it like only meta classes should get gear?

Personally i don’t get it Half my guild coexist with no meta classes and making the skill cap Only Requires meta class is the worst design since i don’t know when they should stop trying to be legion so much and go back to how it was in shadowlands and build on that.

Shadowlands was better on so many lvls season4 is best season of mythic i’ve played.

people just want to push the keys get done and making it 20+ just make meta classes viable, Compared to when it was 15+ making it 18+ I would prefer since its the peak where any takes anything.

i`d like to overgear content im doing BEFORE im doing it :smiley:
thing with wow is, its not doable

and your random bis item from random chest from random dungeon each week doesnt count

1 Like

problem is wow devs thinks they are world first moba game and not an MMORPG anymore and the 1% + streamers makes the content deciding. Yet loads of them don’t sit on wow everyday which i do.

I just find it astounding how we can go from Shadowlands S4 which was fun in to a garbage season which only melee is wanted, and or premade rating 2700+

making 20+ give highest reward is bad for wow shouldn’t be about that.

They should lower it to 18+ for vault atlest.

many people have quit making this the 2nd worst expack ever released.

1 Like

Nah man. I dont like him and his views and specs and complaints are terrible…but hes completely capable of doing +20…since he already did some of them.
Issue is not getting invites to +20 because youre not meta and +20 is hot stuff which everyone and their mom wannts to join. So why would you pick a 2.4 shadow when theres somebody thats meta spec and 2.7k score. Especialy for cos or sbg.

Honestly i dont even know what my point is with this…other than your take on him is kinda flawed and i do believe, no matter how much i dislike the guy, that if shadow was meta atleast one season since the introduction of m+ content…he would be doing +20s just fine.

Well this case not related to DF alone. If you get like 50 signups for 1 dps spot. No matter how you can try to bent it and twist it. Somebody will be left behind and there is nothing you can do about since you can’t take everyone.
So people need to choose 1 between the 50 applicants…

1 Like

I think they should tune their dungeons better so other 20+s besides Court and Burial groups feels like those two.

I got a vault 21 but people will just leave since its a dead key and blizzard cares 0% adds just 1 shots you

reason why shadowlands was better in content you only had to do 15+ then you could go on and try high keys in peace now its a stress show trying to make the weekly vault.

People just leaves keys on 20+ if one mistakes and no penalty’s is given for that toxicity game play.

Thats a reason why they should make it 18+ give 421 instead of 20+ but that will never happen since blizzard recruit toxicity game play and leavers.

1 Like

Sorry, no, unless I am missing something with the armory. He has done the 2 easiest m+ (SBG and CoS) on +20 and almost missed his HoV+18 run by 5 seconds. All the other ones are also on 18, 17 or lower. With SBG and CoS being that much easier, none of the other dungeons even cleared on +19, and him complaining, this is not a +20 player.

You do have a point, though, people will obviously always invite the top dmg classes especially in higher m+ keys simply because it lowers the risk of your run failing / not being in time and people don’t like wasting their time. This isn’t tied to +20 being the ceiling, however, people will always create their groups in this way and unless Blizzard decides to balance m+ on their own it most likely won’t change as balancing for a 5 player environment is much harder than balancing for a raid environment, for example.

No. This is completely on you. You feel like you’re forced to get the max key level for the highest item level reward. You don’t have to get that gear. You could chill out on your +18/19 and simply get that gear and chill for the rest of the week or try clearing +20 the same way you tried clearing keys higher than +15 in Shadowlands.

And for anyone checking, I’m also only doing +18 and +19 because I’m fine with that. I know I am not good enough for some of the +20 keys (HoV and NO are a pain to heal for example) but I don’t go on crying on the forums calling for nerfs.

You just can’t see the whole picture of how it influence the games health. Op had a point. I’m not running with my guild mates any longer as they are just too noobish to play on my level. We never had this problem in shadowlands.

+15 was a good goal for the make playerbase. Wildstar did the same mistake

3 Likes