Cannot log into any realm WOW51900328

Worked for me, after 2 days of searching, thank you!

This isn’t just a problem on Linux, I’m having the same problem on my MacBook.

BLIZZARD AT LEAST MAKE THE AFFORD TO ANNOUNCE !!!
I thought that WE (including Blizzard and users) are in Effective Communication Business!?!?!? Leaving players that keeps your company running in the dark Isn’t something you should do, simply because you can get into so deep legal shi.t!
In regards to the subscriptions and people being unable to access an article that Blizzard is CHARGING for is absolutely ridiculous! We are living in 21 Century and this miscommunications must be avoided in ANY COST!
Blizzard better start thinking of refunds or extension of subscriptions for all the members that has been affected by the issue you allowed to happen and to come up with this cheap shi.t We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience

UPDATE US! !!

1 Like

Also the same problem, but on Windows

Still no fix or what is going on??? This is day two now. I have paid for a service and I would like it delivered! Ignoring the community will only bring more harm!

4 Likes

This is getting beyond a joke, ive made 5 tickets today, had to ring up my own ISP to see if I have been blacklisted after speaking on the phone to a blizzard employee and was told to do so.

2 days I haven’t been able to play this game, give us some information you are ripping us off

3 Likes

Hey, everyone.

The information provided from you guys has invaluable in addressing this issue. We are aware that certain network setups and operating systems (mainly Linux) are still affected by this. We are still investigating the situation and would like some specific details to help resolve this sooner than later.

Internet Connection: (Telephone, Tethered, Wired Broadband, etc)
ISP:
Does a VPN fix the issue for you, if so, which one?:
Is this affecting both Live and Classic connections?:

I understand that this is frustrating and you may want to vent your frustrations about the issue here. If you could please provide the information, it would help. If you would like to discuss the situation, please post in the General Discussion forums.

Thanks, all!

I use o2 mobile tethering

I use Vodafone mobile tethering

I spent a good bit trying to submit a detailed tech support ticket. At the end I the submit button was greyed out. I refreshed the session and tried again, the button still grey.

2 nights of issues for us all with some particular setup that’s been now restricted?

Internet Connection: Mobile Internet Netgear device (4/5G)
ISP: O2
Does a VPN Address the issue for you, if so, which one? : Haven’t tried
Is this affecting both Live and Classic connections? : Only playing Classic

1 Like

Internet Connection: (Tethered/Android Mobile Hotspot)
ISP: Telefonica O2 UK 4G
Does a VPN Address the issue for you, if so, which one? : I do not have an active VPN. Did have NordVPN installed but removed it upon instruction from Customer Support. If others have success with it I may reinstall it.

Update: Tried with ProtonVPN connecting to a UK server and I’ve managed to get in game. So this seems like a potential workaround. Hope this helps diagnose a more permenant fix.

Is this affecting both Live and Classic connections? : I don’t have Live installed and don’t have the data available to download it unfortunately. I am unable to connect to any Classic realms, have tried quite a few different ones.

Ibaraius, In response to your comment above, may you consider that NOT EVERY User is knowledgeable enough to know how and where to check such things like VPN etc, i am not speaking about myself, but in general.
I will describe my problem :
1- Opening Blizzard app and Launching WoW Classic
2- Game loads, it transfers directly into choosing Realm
3- Choosing realm, waiting for about 5-10 secs, then it brings me into login page where you have to insert account and password in order to log in
4- Inserting account and password to log in, waiting 5-10 secs, then it transfers to choosing realm
5- Choosing realm and it drops into error : you have been disconnected from the server (WOW519000319)

ANAYTHING MORE? I believe that your technicians know exactly what is going on, but throwing malice into us the USERS, isn’t kind of you mate!

UPDATE US ! OFFICIAL UPDATE!!!

1 Like

Oh i am using Mobile data at the moment as WiFi personal Hotspot, using o2 and mixed other providers

Internet Connection: Mobile Hotspot
ISP: Vodafone germany
Does a VPN Address the issue for you, if so, which one? : No, still didn’t work
Is this affecting both Live and Classic connections? : Classic AND Live

You could just provide them the information they need. They’re aware of the issue, and if whats happened over the past few days is anything to go by it’s likely an after effect of the counter measures they put in place to deal with the DDoS attacks. It’s unfortunate we’ve been affected by this but keep in mind they had to do something. They won’t openly admit what the problem is because that plays into the attackers hands, so there’s really not much information they can provide, on the technical side of things anyway.

They should be providing much more regular updates and communicating more with those of us affected by this, absolutely agree on that.

3 Likes

Internet Connection: Mobile hotspot
ISP: Vodafone de
Does a VPN Address the issue for you, if so, which one? : i tried VPN, it worked.
Is this affecting both Live and Classic connections? : Classic

I don’t even have a clue about how to use a VPN, may seem silly but in reality that is not something I should have to do.
Would it work whislt im connecting to the internet from personal hotspot on my phone?

Are you really suggesting people to use a VPN, a third-party software, which could potentially cause harm and security breaches to solve YOUR problem?

Are you serious? Is this a joke?

3 Likes

Your problem will not be with Windows 10, but a network device such as NAT router which alters the packets after the fact
 Some people have reported issues with Android hotspots, but my initial workaround was to set IPv6 in the client and use a hotspot to provide IPv6 connectivity
 perhaps try an alternate internet connection?

Well don’t blame him, he is probably not responsible for what they’re doing there. He just give us informations which he have.

1 Like