Cant login

3 days and not been able to connect… disconnected every time I try to pick a realm. Travelled back to the UK from France and tried 2 IP’s from different locations in France and now 1 in the UK, still no joy? Mobile hotspot hasn’t worked in any of the places either, bit fed up seeing as I was levelling with people who are able to play and have now gone past me far enough to make it impossible for us to level together without them not playing for a few days…
Bliz should have some information if not a fix on this by now!! Will be trying to claim a refund for my unusable sub at this rate.

1 Like

Keep this in mind, my Manjaro distro was able to run WoW through Lutris flawlessly for about 2 weeks now, that being prior to this “Solution”, they implemented for the DDoS attackers.

Still cant log on to servers, been trying everything that has been suggested but we should not have to be messing around all this time changeing settings ect; when my system was perfectly fine last week blizz need to pull there finger out and get this sorted.

I would be less frustrated if we seen a blue post , saying they are aware of the situation and are trying there best to resolve it. But i havent seen anything from any of the posts i have seen. I may be wrong please let me know if anyone has had any feedback from blizz anywhere

2 Likes

By ToA I think, there will be compensation to users, if can’t access servers for 48 hours+.

Hey there, i was successful with connection 3 days ago, but after that i cannot login at all. I don’t even get the realm list.
I was really looking forward to this day to claim chest rewards…but looks like it won’t be that soon.

1 Like

Thank you, will try it immediately !

Unfortunatelly, that didn’t work for me…

Hello my Bulgarian friend, this fix with IP can be temporary and just bypass blizzard side problem. Blizzard should resolve things in their side, I can test mobile on two mobile ISP A1 and Vivacom and 3 other different in work + my home and no one at the moment log me in mobile. Personally have issue at the moment with mobile application only, but at home, didn’t notice any problem at all with my PC. My ISP at home is A1 /Spectrum Net before/.

I cannot even login into battle.net app…
Getting error: BLZBNTBNA000003E8 (1118) and link to open wont’t work
Not even sure what to do now… :frowning:

Small update, day 4 or so by now: at least in my case, using VPN helped with logging in, but as you might expect, ping can get rather high sometimes. Not a problem while doing quests, but could become an issue in dungeons or PvP, if you get killed by something that didn’t happen on your screen yet. So at least that confirms that my ISP is definitely blocked by Blizzard, like many others, and of course still no statement from Blizzard…

3 Likes

VPN helps definitely, also I have been contacted by the Customer Services indicating that they have been working on the issue. Well, at least they are aware of the issue. I have also contacted my ISP and confirming Bonehilda posted that certain ISPs have been blocked on the Blizzard side…

The reason of absence of any posts or statements by Blizzard is that probably some unintended actions have happened on their side while taking some measures against the attacks.

Patience folks! it is beyond frustration but individual and tailored solutions could just mess up the things even worse…

1 Like

disable vpn after login and in the game. You can still play without vpn enabled

I second this, tried resetting my router and it only logged me in briefly on battlenet app then it gave me same error and another error BLZ51901016 when trying to logging in via WoW.exe manually. Tried the iPv6 trick and checked port forwarding but nothing seemed to work.

Everything was functioning perfectly before 1-3 days. Some say that it’s due to the server maintenance but the official EU Blizzard Twitter account claims it was over. Some claim it’s a DDoS attack but as far as I know (I’m not an expert in that field) But I believe DDoS attacks usually affect the whole servers not particular players.

I would also like to express my dissatisfaction with the communication with the customer support, due to the issue; I couldn’t open a ticket ingame or even via the account unless I reset my router then I have like 30-6 seconds before Battlenet goes offline again.

At first, I thought this was an issue where I live (Egypt) but seeing posts above, I can see that people from UK/Bulgaria/Turkey encounter this same issue.

Operating System: Windows 7 - 64 Bit

still same problem here WOW51900328 in denmark . new ip adress and stil not working. all new drivers and still not working … aaaaaarrrrrrggggg . cant belive am paying for this ,

still no feedback from blizzard with this issue??? what happened to customer care??? come on been 4 days and i’ve managed to log on for 1 hour 2 days ago. pull your finger out customer support and at least offer some decent feedback with this problem :confused:

2 Likes

I’ve just resolved my issue while having the error code 51900319, even though I have no VPN’s installed on my computer there were some obsolete network adapters that were changing my IP which blizzard tech support helped me figure out, I know it might not be a fix to everyone but check your IP and make sure it is correct, if it isn’t go to your Networks and Adapters and disable everything that is not related to your actual Internet.

Changing IP would be a band-aid and even though I don’t have a static IP, it still doesn’t help.

It is quite clear that the problem is on the Blizzard side. Do this and do that won’t really help everyone and even it sometimes messes up people’s configurations and settings since there are some really strict restrictions imposed by Blizzard on certain ISPs all around the world.

I got a message from the Customer Service indicating that they have been working on it. So whatever you change on your settings and connections could be really messed up when everything will be fixed by Blizzard.

1 Like

i noticed a post saying it was working so i tried it (UK EE giffgaff Scotland windows 7) and it worked that was between half seven and eight pm. I’ve ran it again and it’s working it’s playing right now as I type.
I really hope it’s the same for everyone now.

Interesting! It seems to be fixed! O2 UK working again now.