Cant login

ANY REPRESENTATIVE FROM BLIZZARD TO BE SO KIND AND DAMN SEND ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT WHAT AND HOW YOU ARE LOOKING TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE? If you are unable to acknowledge that Only thing you are doing with this avoidance and silence is the gathering the RAGE of the users they are paying for their subscription. Even if it is the case that this will take surplus amount of time, ANNOUNCE IT! DAMN Management!

10 Likes

finally someone wrote what i was thinking

same problem here WOW51900328

Italy here, cannot log in with home connection (ISP GoInternet) while its fine with cellular data. Error WOW51900328, did you put our ip adresses on a blacklist?

Having same problems in uk, try login to retail and disconnects, login in to classic and get the realm list, select one and then it disconnects, this been going on for days now :frowning:

2 Likes

Still not working, but from what I can gather up, after reading multiple threads of literally the same issue, bassically the DDoS “protection” caused at least 2 separate issues that result in same outcome: Linux users have issues with TTL settings (or other issues as well), and some ISPs seem to be blocked in general(?).

I mean, the long queues at classic launch, I could kinda understand them, even though Blizzard could’ve expected a huge interest and prepared better, but this, that’s on a different level. I don’t even know how to properly describe it, but “disappointing” is definitely one of words I’d use, especially when it comes to complete silence from Blizzard…

3 Likes

still same problem here WOW51900328 in denmark

iam sitting down on my pc for 10 hours straight to fix this issue and nothing i did everything i can do and readed about on the internet and i still cant connect without vpn!

Having same problems in uk, try login to retail and disconnects, login in to classic and get to the realm list, select one and then it disconnects.
No idea what to do, how is this even happening? I look it up online expecting some problem but no nothing, glad i found here with other people all having the same problem was starting to get pretty frustrated doing the exact something every time because apparently theirs no problems currently happening with wow or blizzard.
But with no news from blizzard at all it really looks like no more wow for me or us as ridiculous as that sounds. That’s how its beginning to seems to me.
I’m using windows 7

2 Likes

This is beyond frustrating at this point. 2 days have passed and I still can’t login to launcher or open my account page on the website. I can’t even write tickets ffs. I have to use my mobile internet to play. I’m living in Turkey and I see tons of people having this problem. I don’t wanna use my mobile internet just to play a damn game. It is too laggy and it’s not unlimited. It will eventually run out. Please fix this problem!

So many countries and ISPs are affected by this problem and unfortunately we are unable to see any blue posts that is either relieving or providing any sort of solution, not even anything on Customer Support.

The problem is scattered on MacOS, Linux, Windows. Someone said there is no standard solution for that. Well there is got to be only one solution which is on Blizzard’s side. Why do we even pay for some VPN services to get connected?

3 days and not been able to connect… disconnected every time I try to pick a realm. Travelled back to the UK from France and tried 2 IP’s from different locations in France and now 1 in the UK, still no joy? Mobile hotspot hasn’t worked in any of the places either, bit fed up seeing as I was levelling with people who are able to play and have now gone past me far enough to make it impossible for us to level together without them not playing for a few days…
Bliz should have some information if not a fix on this by now!! Will be trying to claim a refund for my unusable sub at this rate.

1 Like

Keep this in mind, my Manjaro distro was able to run WoW through Lutris flawlessly for about 2 weeks now, that being prior to this “Solution”, they implemented for the DDoS attackers.

Still cant log on to servers, been trying everything that has been suggested but we should not have to be messing around all this time changeing settings ect; when my system was perfectly fine last week blizz need to pull there finger out and get this sorted.

I would be less frustrated if we seen a blue post , saying they are aware of the situation and are trying there best to resolve it. But i havent seen anything from any of the posts i have seen. I may be wrong please let me know if anyone has had any feedback from blizz anywhere

2 Likes

By ToA I think, there will be compensation to users, if can’t access servers for 48 hours+.

Hey there, i was successful with connection 3 days ago, but after that i cannot login at all. I don’t even get the realm list.
I was really looking forward to this day to claim chest rewards…but looks like it won’t be that soon.

1 Like

Thank you, will try it immediately !

Unfortunatelly, that didn’t work for me…

Hello my Bulgarian friend, this fix with IP can be temporary and just bypass blizzard side problem. Blizzard should resolve things in their side, I can test mobile on two mobile ISP A1 and Vivacom and 3 other different in work + my home and no one at the moment log me in mobile. Personally have issue at the moment with mobile application only, but at home, didn’t notice any problem at all with my PC. My ISP at home is A1 /Spectrum Net before/.