Cant login

Same problem for me.
Second day in row played 10 min, after get massive lag-> Disconnect and cannot log in back. After selecting realm, getting disoconect.
Tried all "tips"above and nothing worked for me.
Using UK mobile provider.

1 Like

Well, explain this. I can login using my regular internet, same wow error. My son can do that on his own computer using same line that i cant. BUT i can log if i share internet via my phone … so where is the problem ?

edit: and now sons connection is lost too… GG

Adding my experience with same issue: couldn’t log in yesterday evening, or this morning, after picking realm (any realm) I eventually get the error and back to login screen. But around 3-4h ago I could finally log in, game worked fine for about an hour, then “instance not found” mid flight, and back to the same issue.

OS is Windows 7 SP1, using mobile tethering (Vodafone), and it works with other games. I’ll try the TTL registy edit to see if it helps, if not, I guess whatever Blizzard came up with as DDoS protection is a bit too effective

Edit: changing TTL setting did absolutely nothing, so it’s either because of mobile internet, or only Blizzard knows why

1 Like

Same issue of being unable to get past “logging into game server” then dissconection error (WOW51900328) for retail and classic under Windows 10. Tried via VPN and without and still no luck.

I am also having this issue. Connects but disconnects once I select a realm.
Any ideas?

Give me back my account now!!! I can’t enter to WOW. Now !!!

1 Like

Greetings Nenyasqi;

The same problem is accuring which did on Sunday with the ISP called Turkcell Superonline. We haven’t got informed which end of the company is related to this issue. So I’m asking again for what should we do?Are we call the ISP or keep spaming in forums to fix this.

Ive rung my ISP and they had no answers, this is on Blizzards end, they have blocked areas of use. I want this resolved, this is the 3rd day now and its unacceptable.

1 Like

3rd day and still got problems :frowning: I want my gametime back!

can’t login here with error BLZ51901016 since yesterday.

Was playing fine until then

I didn’t check my classic login, but yesterday my BFA and mobile app was working and problem was resolved itself without changing anything.

4 days ive been haveing this problem for a company such as blizz they should have this issue sorted by now 4 days is unacceptable we are paying for a Service we cant use

If you’re on Linux, run winecfg for your Wine prefix (or if you’re using Lutris, right-click and select “Wine configuration” in the bottom half of the menu), then go to the “Staging” tab and check (enable) the “HIde Wine version from applications” option.

This worked for me, and I can now log in and play. I had this idea after reading in other threads that people on Linux machines who couldn’t log in, could log in from a Windows VM. None of the other suggested solutions I found (changing MTU size, changing default TTL, connecting to a VPN) worked for me.

I have the same problem. Only works when using a VPN.

Im useing win 10 and have tried both vpn and 4G tethering still no joy, but haveing said that for those of us who are not that savy with the ins and outs of how everything works we shouldn’t have to be messing around with settings for hours just to try and get a connection, the problem dose not lie with in our systems or our internet provider’s , its blizzard

I also got the same problem for 3 days now.

It works as long as I use the hotspot of my smartphone. But that is no solution for the long run.

Using O2 UK 4g broadband. They say it is on Blizzard’s end.
Seems Blizzard has put a blanket block on any mobile internet provider.
3 days now not been able to play.

1 Like

Have been unable to login from the U.K. since being disconnected on Sunday night, using a tethered 4G connection.

Nice work Blizzard. Great service as always.

1 Like

Reporting from Turkey. I can’t log even in to the forums without VPN. I think, for some countries, the login is restricted at that point. When I try connecting via battle.net APP, it automatically directs me to US region and completely ignores EU. Hope it is fixed soon.

2 Likes

Same here on a O2 4g dongle been struck in the downward spiral of getting nowhere fast… What i do find to my dismay that there has been nothing from Blizzard at all.
Then all they will do is offer a few days free play, how about reimburseing the actual finacial cost of our subscription and you know they would get hammered by bank charges plus all the exchange rates… be more satisfying…

1 Like