Captain Winky and Oralius Problematic Transphobic Jokes

What are you eating meat with fruits blasphemy.

What?? Like *cough Banana (oooh err missus)

1 Like

considering the dialog they’ve recently changed with these characters you gotta love the irony of this as we are currently in a patch called Chains of Domination where there is a lot of domination, torture and rituals. xD

1 Like

I’m with you on that one. Every time Naxxos posts I mistakingly read “Nachos”.

2 Likes

Pork and Apple sausages are a traditional English Sausage. Very common, sold in pretty much every Supermarket (but mine came from my very nice local farm shop)

1 Like

Quite common here. I had a bacon-wrapped cheese-filled hot dog earlier when out on my walk.

Original Cornish Pasties had meat and veg on one end and Apple on the other, so a main and dessert so to speak.

1 Like

Ah but alas no fluffy handcuffs :rofl:

You know what I never understood? Doctors saying “morbidly obese” instead of “fat” or “overweight” to be respecful. Who would rather be called morbidly obese than fat? I know what one I would pick.

Words seem to be what matters and not context or actual meaning, I don’t understand anymore.

This came into my head from the “fat” achievement removal.

2 Likes

the new pvp trinket is kinky enough.

Great thread about food thanks for showing some new dishes/typs of food /sausages.

5 Likes

If the new devs get their claws into the inevitable 50 Shades reboot, you can bet there will be fruit all chained up and whipped.

Record scratches
Wait what?! o.0

1 Like

Ooohh strawberries and whipped cream!! Need to get the girlfriend to go to the shop, thats tonight sorted :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Some random achievement had the word “fat” in it and they changed the name.

You’re… welcome? :thinking:

Those batstards!

1 Like

9 and a half weeks? … :open_mouth:

(one for the boomers amongst us - including me)

1 Like

My father kept calling my brother bastard, never knew why!

1 Like

Oh won’t last that long lol, but umm yeah :kissing_heart: