Captain Winky and Oralius Problematic Transphobic Jokes

How small can I go

I won’t be seen much more if certain people have their way it seems :frowning:

1 Like

Don’t know if there’s a limit.

Who?! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Threatening a gnome brings all the gnomes to the yard.

We have too much power.

1 Like

:joy:

Dayum.

Over 9000.

I had to quote myself to make sure of what I wrote.

On another note: How do you pronounce your char’s name?

‘seekswulf’?
‘see ecks wulf’?
‘see kswulf’ ?
‘seh axe wulf’ ?

I must know!

I was just wiping my screen thinking that was a dirt spot :rofl:

The common english pronounciation of Seax is both “seh axe” and “sax”. They’re both valid.

I prefer the latter myself.

Fun fact: the name Seaxwulf was the name of an 8th century Anglo-Saxon priest who was buried not too far from where I live.

And it also can translate literally to “knife-wolf” or “sword-wolf”.

I like history, it’s fun.

2 Likes

Cool! Thanks for the info!

1 Like

You’re very welcome.

Back to your circus, clown :clown_face:

For example Sweden. In Sweden sex without consent is rape. And that includes the right to revoke consent retroactively if new information could change that consent. Yes is Yes, but Yes without all the information required to said Yes is No. I insist, is right for Ace Venture to be disgusted because Ace Ventura was a victim of sexual assault by Flinke Einhorn, a sexual criminal.

In sweden, trans women are considered women… soo, woops.

So what? In sweeden consent is mandatory for both parts, not just for women. Trans women are women, but if they have sex with a man and the man revoke his consent after knowing is a trans woman that means the trans woman has commited rape. Sure, they have commited rape as a woman, they are not a man who commit rape, they are a woman who commit rape, but that is still rape. Finkle Einhorn was a woman who commit rape and sexual assault in Ace Ventura movie.

Them being trans isn’t something that’s pushed into the equation as far as it goes. If they both said ‘yes’, the other party cannot afterwards get upset because the person is trans.

No, they both don’t say yes. One said yes, and the other party said yes without knowing all the information that could affect that yes. That means one party did not say yes. Only informed consent is consent. And that is why Swedish laws recognize that a yes based on missing information is No, and the sex is rape. Finkle Einhorn is still a criminal responsible for sexual assault and rape.

Yes they did, sorry. :3

No they don’t. Ace Venture said Yes missing vital information required for his consent, which means Ace Venture didn’t say a valid Yes. That is a No. Is still sexual assault commited by Finkle Einhorn, and rape for the other men in the movie. You are not doing any good to the trans community defending a sexual offender, maybe Finkle Einhorn as character should be considered transphobic because it was a trans character created solely to show trans people as sexual offenders, and is wrong to compare trans people with sexual offenders.