Captain Winky and Oralius Problematic Transphobic Jokes

Yes they did, sorry.

Facts won’t change because you believe in your false opinion. Finkle Einhorn commit sexual assault and rape in the movie no matter how much you deny her crimes. Finkle Einhorn scene with Ace Ventura is an scene of a sexual crime.

It’s still no valid cause for Captain Winky hatred.

Facts won’t change because you believe in your false opinion

Oh, what I do not believe in any opinion. Finkle Einhorn is a sexual offender, that is a fact, not my opinion, no matter how much you want to believe she is innocent and defend her she is not. She deserves to live in prison the rest of her days, in a female prison, but in a prison for life.

Facts won’t change because of your opinion, sorry.

It really is, especially when the trans movement is trying to dictate that trans women are the same as biological women (Human Adult Females).

The biology that still has trans women presenting male chromosomes and trans men presenting female chromosome’s?

School is that way so off you go, trollpocket. ===>

Man - Human Adult Male
Woman - Human Adult Female
Transman - Human Adult Female
Transwoman - Human Adult Male.

The irony in this is that you’re telling women that they’re the same as a man who thinks he’s a woman.

4 Likes

See you whenever you finish in 12 years or so.

Aww that’s cute, you’re trying so hard but still failing.

1 Like

It’s sad to see how threatened some people feel at the suggestion of removing something from the game that is hateful towards trans people.

1 Like

I see your point but those people have rights too, if we judge others we are not better than them.

Talking of evolution, I would presume most war veteran would diffuse the situation and not get worked for that.

The character in the movie is not trans

yo you responed O_O got bored xD

Im swapping between Borderlands, the forums and the forum discord atm. So more or less.

But no one tell they are not humans. There are jokes about pigs, poop and white guys too. And no one of them feels ofended. Mabe those trans people are insane? Because they feel offended by joke in fictional game.

1 Like

Since this thread is already meme : Flo Rida - Whistle [Official Video] - YouTube

Is the third one any good? Haven’t played it yet since I haven’t finished all of 2, and none of the characters in 3 seemed much fun.

I just started since its free this weekend on steam since the initial release didnt catch my interest either. So far it seems okay. I dont click that much with the classes either because they lack a specialized sniper like zer0 but Moze seems fine for me for now. The Robot Beast Master may also be entertaining.

So far i will probably buy it since its also reduced atm.

1 Like

This is the only nearest trans i know,never heard of the thing you talk about.

3 Likes

Gameplay is great, but story and characters are much worse than 2nd game.

2 Likes