Cata Classic is dead

Cata has the same numbers same people playing as wotlk?

What are you on about?

Now, Cata is pulling numbers of Wrath when it was in the last 4 weeks when everyone started leaving because there would be no permanent Wrath servers.

Cata is the least popular classic version. By far.

I am talking about Classic(s) here. Hello?

Dude, wtf man? Are you guys even trying to make sense or ? https://ironforge.pro/population/classic/overall/ - The drop was small for 2 weeks after Dragonflight release, only to start dropping a bit more ( end of Phase ) , then rising a lot afterwards.

Guys, seriously! I understand your love for Cataclysm. To each his own, but stop defending this ā€¦poopoo of an expansion with lies.

Thanks!

Exactly, this guys LOL. Their smokings are of a very bad quality.

Yet they keep trying coming up with pathetic excuses when data is all there.

As i mentioned multiple times according to data cata is one of the most successful expansions however you canā€™t read it properly so keep living in your own world. (It had more subs than Legion btw)

What data are you referring to if I may ask?

I am on Pyrewood. Its not populated as some realms but I am playing solo anyway.

You didnā€™t mentioned ANY data. First we are talking about Classic, which as we speak, IS the worst of them all ( from Classics ). If you want data, I can give it to you.

Secondly, Vanilla Cataclysm is THE first expansion to start losing subs. And by losing I mean millions : 3 ( 2.9 ). Thatā€™s not the definition of ā€œone of the most successfulā€. In contrary, is one of the worst.

Thanks to Wotlk.

But Legion had to deal with 2 very bad expansions ( Cataclysm and WoD ) and one ā€¦ at max decent , MOP.

He doesnā€™t have any data LOL. Just words.

At this rate, Phase 5 of SOD have high chances to surpass Cataclysm in terms of population. If that will be the case, I will so LOL at Yzzie and alike defenders.

1 Like

Cataclysm sold most copies in 1st month, had peak player base. Legion was close tho.

Legion launch-week player concurrency climbed to its highest point since the 2010 launch of the Cataclysm expansion.

Check how cataclysm sub graph looks like, compare it to Legion graph.

Yes itā€™s not 100% confirmed (since we dont know the scale) however if you compare these two i would like to know how can anyone come to conclusion legion was more successful. I mean yes i suppose you could say Legion had worse starting point therefore gaining some subs (in comparison to wod) is success in comparison to cataclysm which Lost some. In the end it depends on point of view.

Youre calling cataclysm trash expansion, Now ā€œweā€™re talking about classicā€ when it suits you.

Basically same as every expansion after that, wow became seasonal game which you play for new content then quit it is what it is. As i explained before there are better games on market so itā€™s way harder to make people keep playing. Stop living in the past.

Cataclysm came after THE best expansion ever, Wotlk, with THE best peak players ever. Of course the hype following the next expansion was HUGE and because of that, at the start of the expansion, there were lots of players. BUT! Butā€¦it soon dropped 3 million subs. That means 1 thing : Cata Bad !

Legion came after 3 bad to very bad expansions and managed what Cata would never be able to : To hold players interest, retention for almost the entire of expansion.

It is.

3 millions = some subs? HAHAHAH

Nope, is what we actually speak of. But we can also talk about Vanilla Cataclysm. No worries.

So? Thatā€™s your excuse? It doesnā€™t matter. It lost a lot of subs, while Vanilla ā€”> Wotlk gained subs. Do you see the difference?

Btw, here you go :

Cataclysm Classic - Some minutes ago : https://i.imgur.com/LEEC1CS.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/lpFaLob.jpeg

SOD Classic - Some minutes ago : https://i.imgur.com/Dc26Brz.jpeg

HAHAHAHAHA.

5 Layers vs zero , yes?

Thatā€™s SO pathetic.

Waiting your : ā€¦but but Phase 5. Yea, I donā€™t care. SOD will soon have the possibility to surpass Cataclsym in terms of population, if it didnā€™t already.

End Catalcysm already Blizzard. Add all the remaining content at once and ā€œcall it a dayā€. Add MOP, which for some reasons, I am 110% sure it will be WAY more popular than ā€¦ Cata Bad!

No wotlk era servers, legion classic MAYBE in 4 years IF they even continue with classic after mopā€¦ damn, sucks to be you

1 Like

Did you not read what i said? (I mean you actually read what i said and as usual what i said was your only argument cos youre unable to make your own) According to blizzard graph this is not true at all.

Really ? Why ? Because I donā€™t play your pathetic, dying expansion?

Damn, sucks to be you ā€¦ playing the worst expansion from all Classics ( so far ).

I did! All you are saying is Cataclysm Bad, which ā€¦ I agree.

1 Like

Because you cant play the expansion you wanna play, I can though :slight_smile:

Neah, is fine! I played my favorite expansions a lot. No worries.

Enjoy your Low C expansion.

Your actions say otherwise since youre crying 24/7 here. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

1 Like

Hey I am leveling, dont say it is dead!

feels extremelly dead atm! all the casuals have left only gatekeeping sweats with their 20 alts running gdkps with eachother competing for all the botted gold.

24/7 ? Please educate yourself about what 24/7 means.

HEY!!

ā€¦donā€™t you dare saying that Cataclysm is dead. The few 3 around here will start telling you how your ā€¦ eyes donā€™t see an empty SW and that is only in your headā€¦or that youā€™ll not ( :roll_eyes: ) wait forever for a RDF to pop up.

Oh, but it is!

I usually care for rbgs, this is why I play wow. And leveling.

You came too late, or you are using the wrong version of WoW.

For me, best leveling was Vanilla Classic to Wotlk. In Cataclysm is literally retail leveling.

As for rbgs, well ā€¦ I heard stories of ā€œallmighty amazing Cataclsym PvPā€ yet is a joke lol.

1 Like

Yet another classic andy sockpuppet wanting to see cata fail so badly. stay in your line and stop being annoying.