Cataclysm (Classic) is

From ALL of what I wrote, you come up with this ?!

Usersvote , not reviewers. User votes for Wotlk : 8.0 and for Cataclysm 5.8. You blind much “dude” ? I even wrote this the first time.

HAHAHHAHAHA, praised the expansion???

Dude, your expansion is like the 6-7 out of … 10 (?).

That’s literally a very bad expansion.

I knew you will come up with excuses. Bad ones that is, but still excuses.

I used used whatever was good for my argument, same as you since you ignored the good stuff.

Yet none of them (except that 1 weird review) said its bad. It might be worse than wrath for obvious reasons (such as notorious Story and bias when it comes to rest). However overall its on mop- dragonflight level which are good expansions and well putting cata 0,1 point behind doesnt make it bad.

I even think in these reviews IT was quite fairly rated as it rated the expansion by different criterions than what i care about.

Yet your argument is bad.

Sure, per se , but … is bad as an expansion, especially vs THE better ones like Wotlk, TBC, Legion.

Listen, you are saying this 3 are very bad, over hyped, etc, yet the same people who says that your expansion is the 6th, are the same who says that the said expansions are top expansions. YET (!!) you are praising them that none of them said Cata is bad.

Do you see the…issue here? LOL …

So what is it now?! Its Wotlk, the overhype, bad expansion, etc the best? And TBC and Legion, who you said are bad, are also very good?

Geez! Stick to “Cataclysm best, rest bad”, because jumping ships now … its bad LOL …

Its still the same? Cataclysm is better than wrath when it comes to gameplay, raids etc. However those reviews were about stories and i admit wrath has more known story cos of wc3. Cata is better in everything else. I’ll repeat myself for 1000. Time. Wrath is not a good expansion when it comes to stuff like class balance, content, raids. However back when it was actual it was insane by 2008 standards. Cata did better job in most stuff. Basically i Stand by everything i already said. Tbc and Legion both have actually imo worst class designs ever (along with vanilla). Legion Is getting hard carried by nice visuals, by another notorious Story and addition of m+. However its the first expansion with endless grind, its very alt unfriendly. So yes imo its trash however i can see why clueless people who probably didnt even play the game back then or have gold fish memory would Praise it. Also i have a nice day you wont bait me into responding again.

Geez!

Dude, are you ok? Serious question. I just literally , and I mean literally, showed you that most of the users and sites, are saying Wotlk, TBC, Vanilla, Legion good, Cata bad or at least not as good as this, YET (!!!) …your next reply is that Cata is better than all of them ?

What the hell man?

Geez! I’m done with you.

Frankly I don’t remember if doing Archology and discover items ahead of the next expansion was possible in the original game, but that was pretty damn good this time!

I also initially found the storyline good in Cata and that remained so, but the frosty atmosphere of Northrend was not matched here.
I would still say the levelling eperience is indeed probably best in Cata, it’s close to WotLK though.

Raidwise, WotLK got better towards the end, and Cata will get worse towards the end. The current raidset is fun but perhaps a bit too easy for most. Firelands is allright but I did find the scenery a bit boring there. The last raids are just bad.

On a whole Cata didnt deliver as much as WotLK did, I would say it’s the worst expansion of the ones released so far, but not by a large margin!

1 Like

Based on ironforge, Cata lost another 26k raiders. Down to 234.000.

I thinks its really really fun. Have played Era for a year and just started Cata and i love it.
Its all about fun!
I think its nice to switch between retail-era-cata for some fresh air.

I wish we had TBC and WOTLK servers tho.

Well aslong as it doesn’t drop by 575k like Wotlk did i guess we good.

I enjoy playing Cata as a casual player.

You’re comparing the peak of Wrath with the end of Wrath. That’s disgenuous.

1 Like

And hes comparing peak of Cata vs end of the tier. Your point?

No that’s not correct. It is simply mentioning how many people are playing Cata and the change week to week.

Ironforge has updated. Cata is down another 22,135 raiders/pvpers. From 233,974 to 211,839 by the 6th of August. It should probaly drop below 200,000 by the end of the month.

Cata is not as popular as the other expansions. It is pulling numbers mid phase 2 that the other expansions had at the end of their release.

1 Like

TWW is not even out yet, cata is done and not even mop can revive it later
Instead of separating community by garbage game versions like cata/sod they should allow current “classic” characters to be transfered to retail. Classic was finished in wotlk and cata is just worse version of retail, much much worse.

1 Like

Lol this guy! Peak of Cata is almost equal to when Wotlk was in “chill phase” , aka the end of the expansion.

But comparing it with the very end of Wotlk, is pathetic!

Cata will soon be where TBC has never been for exemple : Below 190k , LOL , and that was at the end of TBC!

Poor Cataclysm! Was bad when released 14 years ago ( it lost 3 million players! the most ever for an expansion ), and is still bad today!

1 Like

This is a lie tho.

You again?

“Dude”, i’ve literally, and I mean literally facts you like no one ever before and you STILL here, believing that Cataclysm is better than all, even tho’ data, reviews, etc don’t lie.

HERE we go again : https://i.imgur.com/r0YmR4B.jpeg

It started with 12 millions, thanks to Vanilla, TBC and Wotlk.

And right before the pre-patch of MoP ( and hype ), it goes to 9 MILLIONS (!!) from a 12 million at start. It gained 1 million because, again, the pre-patch and hype , but it doesn’t change the fact that is THE first and ONLY expansion to drop 3 million subs ever.

If you don’t know how to read the graph, I will tell you, no worries.

So! What’s the lie again? LOL

You again got owned. Even tho you said :

Oh! Did I …baited you? I don’t bait. I state facts!

Off you go now …

1 Like

Your argument was

Not

Therefore you’re wrong as the graph you provided clearly shows.
Its fine tho i’m used to people who use lies when they run out of arguments. :slight_smile:
Also its not the only expansion to drop 3 mil subs can you read your own graph?

1 Like

Yea, my bad…

…up to WOD! LOL. That’s not something to be proud of. Being next to WOD, isn’t it?

Poor you!

No really! I meant up to Cataclysm because that’s how we discussed. But is fine!

Here, let me update : Cataclysm is the second most bad expansion in the history of WoW to lose subs like no other, 3 millions. The only one “better” than this, is WOD with 4.5 millions subs lost.

There you go! Happy?

Well you dont have data past wod so again this statement is invalid and probably wrong. Maybe next time you can get it right. :slight_smile:
Also wod is not that bad actually, it just suffered from same issue as cata did - only 3 tiers, some of them lasted just too long.