Celebrate World of Warcraft® During the 20th Anniversary!

When does this start? Some of those sets are great

1 Like

Mail feels like something an Archer would wear. I doubt an actual Hunter would wear mail sneaking around in the forest hunting… then again, what is actually a “Hunter” in WoW? :upside_down_face:

Yeah, opinions differ I suppose.
For me BM is hunter. I don’t like or want the ‘bowman’ fantasy, the ‘ranger’ fantasy or such things. Pets is what hunter is about for me. Basically; Rexxar. For me he is the archtypical hunter (and yes, I’d be fine if BM was dual wielding melee).

I definitely think things like camouflage and gear that allows you to move silently and easily through wild terrain and help you with said terrain is quintessential ‘hunter’. And in that regard the hunter tier sets almost always miss the mark.

But like I said; opinions differ.

2 Likes

From icy-veins:

The 20th Anniversary event will run from November 16th to January 8th. During the event, players will be able to collect Bronze Celebration Tokens. These come from various new quests and activities, including a new Blackrock Depths raid! You can spend these tokens on the new tier sets, as well as previous anniversary rewards.

I would like to know how the celebration will be held in the classic versions of the game. Or are we simply not in the plans?

I was worried they would remake Tier 2, because some of the sets look really bland or straight up stupid.

But hot damn, they actually made them look really sick! Was Mostly worried for Priest, Mage and Warrior, as their sets looked kind bland and Warriors looked so dumb with the axes sticking out of the head and shoulders.

But they look amazing with their HD reimagination. Also Warlock looks insane, can’t wait to get my hands on them! :smiley:

1 Like

There is also tier 13 the one from Dragon Soul.

But most of my best I managed to get them by doing a good mix with items.

I rarely use a full set.

Isn’t same sub for both?

The sets are cool and all but…

best part is the dracthyr classes, and believe you me I have already reserved names.

:dracthyr_comfy_black:

They’re Mail-wearing Archer, they’re literally knights with bows. The only highly agile Archers wearing Mail would be Elven Archers wearing magical metals like Mithril that’s lighter than leather (depending on the fantasy setting, not sure how Mithril is weighted in Warcraft.)

When I think “Hunter” I think a Leather-wearing Robin Hood type… Kinda like the Huntsman from the old Snowwhite Cartoons.

So; agree to disagree.
But I think ‘my’ sort of hunter fantasy is horribly underserved by Blizzard.

Thank you very much my friend! Quite a while then until it pops. Looks cool though, loving some of those hi res sets

This looks amazing, I can not wait to get all these transmogs. I am seriously thinking of reviving my monk at this stage just to wear these.

Hey, i have a question. You said that previous anniversary pets will be available to get. Is it same for mounts like Obsidian Worldbreaker? Thanks for answer.

Only the Corehound mount is mentioned I’m afraid.

For a limited time, you will also see some returning Anniversary items that can be also purchased with Bronze Celebration Tokens when you visit Storekeeper Reginald in the Celebration Pavilion and peruse his inventory.

• Core Hound Chain: Teaches the Core Hound mount.
  • Lil’Nefarian: Teaches the Lil’ Nefarian pet.
  • Molten Corgi: Teaches the Molten Corgi pet.
  • Onyxian Whelpling: Teaches the Onyxian Whelpling pet.
  • Hatespark the Tiny: Teaches the Hatespark the Tiny pet.
  • Baby Blizzard Bear: Teaches the Baby Blizzard Bear pet.
1 Like

:confused: well i hope they bring it back too.

Never hurts to ask!

Please give DK’s a Cheast piece that can Cover our arms

This ! Many of us farmed the tiger for years without luck, would be so nice to get another chance after all this time!

Can we get Glyph of Stars update for druids finally, after 12 years?