Change to Keystone Formula in 9.0.5

And you do since you (and me) are getting 3 options in the vault. Still i really don’t care about that other player. It is not influencing my game.

This also has nothing to do with single player. We run multiple alts through a weekly with our guild too.

3 Likes

Sigh… What does it matter that others do? If you are pushing then you are doing it for the challenge and satisfaction of success. What others get is completely independent of that. If others getting something you deem unworthy lessens your feeling of success then that is on you and I feel sorry for you.

4 Likes

and nothign will change. only instead doing their own key people will spend 1-2 hours looking for group while being pised of about constant declines.

which will make them unsub faster.

not free. you still have to complete it. 1 person leaves and you no longer have 14 key .

thats not free.

you just want to exclude to feel better about yourself. how unhappy irl you have to be to percive games like this.

3 Likes

so quit bcs u have to play more to get gear … insted of crying about m+ … only what need to be changed is that u can get ash from other stuff than thorgast … that u can maw reputation from doing raids … dungeons … that u dont need to do thorgast if u dont … and also removing time gated things like vault where u are waiting from week to week to get upgrade … and REALLY I HOPE THAT ALL THIS PPL WHO ARE OF JUST WEEKLY 1 DUNGEON STOPS PLAYING … well game will be much more fun to play

well i hope that every week ppl leaves your keys untill drops on +2

Get help , please.

2 Likes

Rofl I never said anything about wanting anything for free, I time my keys 95% of the time and if you had paid attention to what I was saying my biggest concern is not about dropping 14 keys, although that is also very annoying for my alt. My biggest issue with this change is for those that want to push higher keys than 15 and wants to take occasional breaks from pushing keys that is at the highest level. e.g. I don’t want to feel forced to push a 19 key next week just so I can make sure I get a +18 key in following week. Maybe I want to just do a few 15s and 16s next week and chill, but also be able to pick up on my 18+ progression later without any repercussions.

Now please learn to read, stop putting words in my mouth and stop talking about things you have no clue about.

well simply i dont care about them … same way as they dont care how i will get my get back to 14 after we finish after time out … and also im looking to disband party on every time out my key when i pug with randoms … like i did few weks ago … when they failed almost everything and ninja pulled 999 mobs and when i told key is over … they was like we can still finish … well not on my key … bcs they will just leave after and will not help me to push key back

I personally think the most annoying thing about this is just the -1 each week.

I think people should atleast get the same level of keystone they managed to time the week before.

I don’t really get why people should time 1 extra key each week just to get back to the level they were on in the previous week.

5 Likes

I don’t see that it makes for worse players. Player capability is not dependent on their starter key for the week.

2 Likes

I think that’s the opposite of not caring.

2 Likes

Guess why the reason why the game keeps losing subs

I hope more players are having fun with the game actually. It is an MMO. We play together. It is not a competition. We help each other out everywhere in this game. Also when it is about 1 ‘undeserved’ 226 item for a <190 ilvl friend.

190 player dont have anything to do on +14 … this is why ppl just expecting to do +14 and no one wants to play +2-13 anymore

You don’t like it but among guilds communities and friends things like this happen countless amounts.

1 Like

than who will play +8 keys?

?
Im not quitting anything , i still do stuff around here
Most of the people will tho.

It is not that black and white :grin:
My alt?

no one will quit … they will cry for 2-3 weeks and probably will not play and will come back to play in few weeks bcs will realize that no one cares … and that they want to play game