Charges on poisons are just...annoying?

Exactly. ^^

2 Likes

Right? It’s like “This is my bag of tricks, and it is my responsibility. I have to care for it, and it will keep me safe and sound. But if I neglect it, and find myself without crucial components in the back of a deep cave, I am freaking vulnerable, and I have no-one to blame but myself.”

Honestly, having a bag just full of (limited) adventuring supplies was something I really missed. Getting back into a capital really feels like coming back home: You sell your loot, you repair your gear, you restock your potions, your food, your poisons, your powders, maybe learn a new trick or two - before you head out again for adventure.

3 Likes

“It costs mat and bagspace to create poisons.”

Hunters who needs to buy ammo, food for their pet, water/food for themselves and a quiver/pouch instead of a bag want’s a word.

Sure. Kappa

Ah, one of those ‘twitch edgelords’.

Like Kyph is saying, you get more charges when leveling up your poisons.
My instant Poison has 115 charges and lasts almost the 30 minutes they are active. It might cost you a few gold and take up bag space but i can assure you its worth the extra damage.

1 Like

Exactly, Rogues use a whole slew of materials in order to gain advantage in fights, every class has reasons to come back to a city. It’s why the whole innkeeper “queue” was a thing. A party in DnD usually starts in a main town where they rest, re-supply, get a mission, and find other adventurers (new players, just starting an adventure) It’s all part of the fantasy, and it’s wonderful to have it all back again :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure I came from a time in vanilla when poisons would despawn when you entered and left an instance :smiley: It’s not great…but it’s better than it was

3 Likes

To be fair, I think that was a bug… xD Annoying, but I doubt that was intended.

Used to wear off on any zone change, pvp at the north road of tarren mill was a pain :stuck_out_tongue:

Mhm, plenty to go around these days. Shame no emoji will ever represent the void they hold in their heart.

Oh God, this bug has reappeared several times over the years. I think every time they fix it they fire the guy and next developer undoes the change until they fix it again :smiley:

I remember if I am not mistaken, the boxes rogues “pickpocket” contains all sort of poisons which comes free. Many classes pay for their reagents and if there is something unfair it is the arrow or bullet money we hunters pay and starting the game with 1 bag disadvantage. No complaining here, I believe this adds RP elements which feels your class as unique.

Pickpocket is fun. Most humanoids can be pickpocket and it increases your class skills regarding to how to use stealth and stay undetected which for PvP can be very useful.

lol ur name is demonfortnite u must be like 8 so u dont know how real game is u dont even born when vanilla its how rogues work u think u can dip ur wep in a poison and it will last in 200000000 hour? NO its not vanilla or irl so deal with it bro

That’s reassuring to hear thank you

You will get more charges at higher levels don’t worry , it’s a little bit more expensive but does the work !

I’m 30, I played since vanilla beta. All my characters are called (class)forfite, based on the vanilla comic by Alamo as my main was a druid.

Let’s agree to disagree.

Precisely. I couldn’t agree more.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.